The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

Maggie O

Re: More and more fun with M8 images

Nothing wrong with improvising. I hope that you printed this one, Maggie. It is stunning.:thumbup:
Thanks, Cindy!

I haven't printed it yet. I don't even know why I have a printer- the ones I do print just sit in a stack next to the printer. My family dislikes my work, so it's not allowed on the walls.

jonoslack

Hey Bébèrt
Welcome - these are stunning, the second one especially. Excellent work.

I'll be driving through Belgium tomorrow, so I'll wave as I go past :)

helenhill

Berbert
Love that middle shot :clap:
In Street Life we are either on Mobiles or shooting Cameras

best-Helen :D

Maggie O

Thanks, y'all!

Here's another shot from yesterday (not as interesting, tho'):

Daniel

So, do you think the 50mm Summicron is sharp enough?!
yes it's plenty sharp enough (even at f2.0) for my eyes. i've purposely taken pictures (at f2.0) where the sunlight was shining directly to almost directly on the lens and the images held up very well.

GrahamWelland

Subscriber & Workshop Member

Sunrise at Sunny Isles, FL Tuesday this week, 24 story vantage point courtesy of Mr Trump. :D
M8, 135/3.4 APO

woodyspedden

Now that I have a new 39 MPx MF system naturally I go back to shooting with my M8. This shot was taken with the Zeiss 35 2.0 with no lens detection and no UV IR correction.

Sorry for the boring sky but the light was just too good to waste.

Woody