The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

Terry

Re: Fun time / M8 images

I've already got a 21 finder! It came with my LTM 21mm CV Skopar.

I may just take you up on that, but I gotta check my finances first. Pencil me in for it. :)
Hi Maggie,
great shot of the eiffel tower. I have extra screw mount adapters if you are interested (the CV adapter not John Milich's)

Terry

No, Sorry I just have the type I CV adapter (can't be milled). If you are going to code the lens and use filters you have two choices on adapters Type II and send to john milich or get one of John's.

I wasn't sure if you were going to code it and use filters (filter you need the special hood adapter).

Maggie O

I've got a couple of uncoded CV LTM adapters. Yeah, I'd prolly code it, but skip the filters.

H

Hans Roggen

Fun times and M8 images...i couldn't put them more closely together than this...
Hans

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member

I love kid pics --- both of these are just too cute --- thanks for posting!

Hans, I am also interested in lens and shooting conditions in your shot --- looks like fog or post-processing to lighten certain areas?

carstenw

Well, I know which lens he used, because I asked in LFU: an early 50 Lux II. This is a lens I will buy one day, even though I have the ASPH. There is something about that look...

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member

Well, I know which lens he used, because I asked in LFU: an early 50 Lux II. This is a lens I will buy one day, even though I have the ASPH. There is something about that look...
Okay, that's why I asked --- it had that look! As you know, the 50 Pre-Lux is my favorite lens :)

woodyspedden

Okay, that's why I asked --- it had that look! As you know, the 50 Pre-Lux is my favorite lens :)
Hey Jack

And for me the 50 Lux pre-asph as well is my favorite.
Don't know quite how to explain but there it is. Try it for your self. just love it

Woodyspedden

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member

Awesome images. I have decided to sell my 75 Lux, but then I see an image like these taken with it, and I decide to hang on to it for another month LOLOL!

simonclivehughes

Well, let me see if I can figure out how to show one of my pictures here.

Shot a White Rock, BC with M8 and a 75mm CV lens.

Cheers,

simonclivehughes

Evidently that didn't work... can anyone help me here? I don't see anything in the FAQ regarding embedding images. I tried using the "Insert Image" and a weblink, but obviously I'm not doing it correctly!

Cheers,

simonclivehughes

Thanks Maggie, yeah, that's what I was seeing too. Is there a way to embed a jpeg directly rather than tying it to a url?