The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

jaapv

Subscriber Member
Re: Fun time / M8 images

Beechcraft or something? Looks pretty posh. What happened to the other passengers?:confused::ROTFL:

scott kirkpatrick

Well it's not a Boeing Business Jet (re-purposed 737) or executive model 767, so that rules out Guy spending a little quality time with Bill Gates, Warren Buffet or Larry Ellison. The shape of the windows is strange. If they were big ovals, I'd say Gulfstream 4 or 5. There seems to be room for at least 5-6 rows of seats, so it's bigger than a Citation, but maybe Guy's using his CV12 to open up the interior a little. Maybe a Challenger?

scott

TRSmith

Subscriber Member

Maggie: really nice shots. I like the compressed tones in the Crucifix Lane and the way that metal door seems alive in the No. 22 shot.

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor

Interestingly enough this is a completely carbon fiber aircraft . The main cabin is two pieces with finger groves made in a huge mold machine than they take the two parts and lay more carbon fiber over the groves and bake it again for 8 hours to seal it. Than they take the wings and bolt them on, so if there ever damaged they can be replaced pretty easy. Grob aerospace of Germany . 7.8 mil out the door. I think GetDpI workshops needs one of these. :ROTFL::ROTFL::ROTFL:

Maggie O

Does Scaled Composites know about those guys, Guy? Sounds like someone is stepping on Burt Rutan's toes!

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor

LOL not sure Maggie . BTW i love the look of No. 22 Bermondsey Street. Very nice processing

L

Lewis

These pictures are great-love the sky in your shot Maggie! Amazing!