The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

A

Aerospace

Re: More and more fun with M8 images

Colors :

B&W :

M8,CV Ultron 28 f2:salute:

A

Aerospace

More wonderful images. I'm particularly drawn to the second.. The overall composition, the two people approaching the center. Very nice.:salute:
The second comes back !

stevem8

Ok guys..here is one from today

The weather here stinks today. Cloudy, stormy and dull. I did manage to get one cool shot.

As usual, taken with the 28 Elmarit. Converted in silver efex. (dang, my demo expires in 2 days!)

Last edited:

Stuart Richardson

It was very windy here today:

Probably not that windy though...just a very odd occurrance on the way to coffee. Why would there be a stubby fish in a shrubbery? The mind boggles...

A

Aerospace

Lloyd,Beautiful shots :thumbup:for a beautiful place (Where is it ?)

Lloyd

Just picked up a B+W 092 filter for my 35 'cron IV. Trying some ideas, but not really happy with the results so far. Any suggestions?

A

Aerospace

Just picked up a B+W 092 filter for my 35 'cron IV. Trying some ideas, but not really happy with the results so far. Any suggestions?
Hmm,What do you want to do exactly with this filter ?

Lloyd

Hmm,What do you want to do exactly with this filter ?
Just some basic IR stuff (along the lines of the shots on the Moab thread). I realize that the lack of foliage right now impacts the effect, but I would also like to get the blue sky effect as on the IR thread http://forum.getdpi.com/forum/showthread.php?t=257&page=3, but so far I haven't been able to make it work.

Thanks for the reply.

robsteve

Subscriber

LLoyd:

A lot of the IR pictures you see taken with the M8 use this filter, but also composite/layer it with an image taken without the filter. You also need to process in Capture One to get the colour closer to B&W. ACR or Lightroom do not go as low in colour temperature as Capture One, so you can never get a white.

Robert

Lloyd

LLoyd:

A lot of the IR pictures you see taken with the M8 use this filter, but also composite/layer it with an image taken without the filter. You also need to process in Capture One to get the colour closer to B&W. ACR or Lightroom do not go as low in colour temperature as Capture One, so you can never get a white.

Robert
Thanks Robert, I'll give it a try in C1