The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

Lloyd

Re: More and more fun with M8 images

Lloyd

Not sure why your pictures do not get added into a quoted response, but as you can see above, they appear as .

However, I love that last picture of the staircase. Lots of angles and curves going on in that one. Very nice.

Simon
Thank you Simon, much appreciated.

I think that images attached directly don't move forward with the quoted text, but may be opened by clicking on the "attachment" number in that quoted text.

Last edited:

Lloyd

Up at 5am; run 5 miles. Early to work; finally home at 8:45pm. Now 10:15pm... still working. Same deal tomorrow.

CV 21/4:
View attachment 14348

Last edited:
S

sclamb

I love the lighting of her face from the Macbook screen.

I made a life decision a few years ago that work wasn't worth getting ill for, so I stopped the 5am starts and home at 8pm, eating at 9-10pm and getting to bed at 1am.

Kudos to the lady that after such a day she still looks great :thumbup:

Simon

Lloyd

I love the lighting of her face from the Macbook screen.

I made a life decision a few years ago that work wasn't worth getting ill for, so I stopped the 5am starts and home at 8pm, eating at 9-10pm and getting to bed at 1am.

Kudos to the lady that after such a day she still looks great :thumbup:

Simon
Thanks, Simon.

I wish I could get her to slow down a little. Good news is that she plays as hard as she works, so I suppose there's a balance of sorts.

S

sclamb

I see the sun in your hair Helen but it is obviously cold in Gotham City judging by the coat etc.

Simon

S

sclamb

It is such a nice lens to use :D The crops that I posted are less than 5-10% of the full picture.

Simon

S

sclamb

Here is the full picture with the crop roughly marked:

Simon

cmb_

Subscriber & Workshop Member
Re: Wide angle bee...

You gotta stop this, Simon. Showing what great results you're getting with that lens is just gonna cost me money!! :LOL:
Not only you Lloyd!!!

And please no posting of images with the 24/1.4 :)

Reynolds

Workshop Member

Beautiful images, Reynolds. All are great, but I particularly like that second one.

(Almost enough to make me homesick for the DC area... Almost. ;))
Thanks so much, Lloyd! You are always welcome to return!! And, I am a big fan of your work. Keep it coming!!

stevem8

Two shots from last nights Seal show. 1st one 50 lux wide open, ISO 160. 2nd was the 75 Summarit at 2.5, ISO 640