The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

DavidE

Re: The All New More and More Fun w/M8 Images

Excellent guitar images, Lloyd. I like the color tint you applied. Is that a duotone process?

Back to the conversation from the previous thread:

Good stuff, David. I a particularly like these two; the first of them being my favorite.:salute:
Those are my two favorites, as well, though I slightly prefer the second of the two. Her style and grace come through in the way she places her foot forward.

What you can't easily see from the images -- she performed about 30 to 40 feet above the platform without a net. Yikes!

Here's another performer on the same stage. He is a juggler who wasn't as skilled as the trapeze artist. Because he didn't move around so much, I was able to wait until he froze in position for a split second.

[My server tends to be slow. You may have to hit the refresh button if the images don't load the first time.]

Bigfeet

This was from last weeks NASCAR race in Virginia taken with my M8 within moments of my entering into the team's pit.

Bigfeet

Lloyd

Excellent guitar images, Lloyd. I like the color tint you applied. Is that a duotone process?

Back to the conversation from the previous thread:

Those are my two favorites, as well, though I slightly prefer the second of the two. Her style and grace come through in the way she places her foot forward.

What you can't easily see from the images -- she performed about 30 to 40 feet above the platform without a net. Yikes!

Here's another performer on the same stage. He is a juggler who wasn't as skilled as the trapeze artist. Because he didn't move around so much, I was able to wait until he froze in position for a split second.

[My server tends to be slow. You may have to hit the refresh button if the images don't load the first time.]
Another very nice shot, David. I love the look the 28 Cron gives, and this is an excellent example.

Lloyd

This was from last weeks NASCAR race in Virginia taken with my M8 within moments of my entering into the team's pit.

Bigfeet
Great moment captured. Great color too. Nicely done.:salute:

Lloyd

Been hoping Spring will arrive soon. Snow this past weekend, but the forecast for this week gives me some hope!!:)

Dug this one from the archives. Last year along the Appalachian Trail near Orinoco, VA. The bridge to Tarabithia?

CV 28/1.9:
View attachment 14518

Last edited:

f 10

Côte d’Azur Dez. 08
M8 2,0/28 @ 4,0

Last edited:

f 10

may be a punk

M8 1,4/75

Last edited:

f 10

Saint Tropez at night
M8 Noctilux

Last edited:

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor

I'm taking Jack and Guy's suggestions, and starting a new M8 images thread.
Thanks for doing this, I think it was time for a new thread . The other was getting very LARGE. Please continue to post and have all the fun you folks want. We love it. Jack and Guy

DavidE

Please continue to post and have all the fun you folks want. We love it.
Hey, Guy. I shouldn't have visited the Leica booth with you at PMA. I caught a virus that can only be cured by buying a Leica. You might have warned me.

(OK, I admit it. I'm having more and more fun w/M8 images.)

Some shots of the employees at Circus Circus.

f 10

M8 12mm CV without UV-IR

Last edited: