The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

S

sclamb

Re: Just a few shots from today while enjoying the day..

It was so nice today so I took a short walk with the M8 and 50 Lux. Nothing special, just the usual Tulip, Weed and Bird.

thanks!
This is an excellent shot. They are all good but this is my favourite for sure.

Simon

endre novak

Re: The All New More and More Fun w/M8 Images

I'm taking Jack and Guy's suggestions, and starting a new M8 images thread.

Here are my first offerings... my poor guitar gets no attention these days, as any spare time I have finds a camera in my hands. Had to find a way to combine the two today.

CV 50/1.5 Nokton:

that guitar image "rocks". splendid photo.

A

Artorius

Impromptu portrait of my granddaughter at a party.

EXIF is intact.

A

Artorius

You're more than welcome. How did you do the b/w conversion?
RAW to ACR to CS3 16bit. I tried this shot with a bunch of B&W converters, FM's BW Workflow Pro, Harry's filters, PSCS B&W, Photo-Plugins AW, Opticverve, and Imaging Factory. They all have something to offer, but settled with Silver EFex for this one. I guess I am fickle, and I do my conversions based on the picture at hand. I have only had SFP for a short while, but I find I am using it more than the rest when printing in the 8x10 to 13x19 range. A little more control, but I use FM's BW Workflow Pro a lot for quick 4x6 BW proofs.

Lloyd

RAW to ACR to CS3 16bit. I tried this shot with a bunch of B&W converters, FM's BW Workflow Pro, Harry's filters, PSCS B&W, Photo-Plugins AW, Opticverve, and Imaging Factory. They all have something to offer, but settled with Silver EFex for this one. I guess I am fickle, and I do my conversions based on the picture at hand. I have only had SFP for a short while, but I find I am using it more than the rest when printing in the 8x10 to 13x19 range. A little more control, but I use FM's BW Workflow Pro a lot for quick 4x6 BW proofs.
I'm going to have to give SilveEFX Pro a try. I sure see it come up a lot around here.

Thanks!

A

Artorius

I'm going to have to give SilveEFX Pro a try. I sure see it come up a lot around here.

Thanks!
Yep, I finally bit the bullet, and am very pleased at the results. There is still a discount to buy it at 18% less than retail. you can find the code here;

http://www.digitalsilverimaging.com/nikoffer.php?gclid=CIjBnMSP_JkCFRMUagodSTdbFg

If that link dosen't work, I can give you a few more. You can email me directly from this forum.