The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

M9 users review coming

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
I agree the UPSTRAP is all I use. Great straps. The Leica ones are very nice but you need to have the lug cover secure and Tom I bet that was the case. I even have one on my MF camera plus a handgrip. And actually short story here i saved my back and body three, yes three times from complete disaster from slipping off my pano clamp. Caught the strap every time and that is a load of rolled quarters taking a nose dive.

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
Just seeing if anyone is paying attention. LOL

You know if i don't keep you folks laughing than i won't have a job around here anymore.
One thing is for certain -- two actually: Nobody could ever plagiarize your material and get away with it, and nobody could ever imitate your writing style in an attempt to pretend to be you!
:ROTFL:

We need to call it something -- Guytalics?

Guy Mancuso

One thing is for certain -- two actually: Nobody could ever plagiarize your material and get away with it, and nobody could ever imitate your writing style in an attempt to pretend to be you!
:ROTFL:

We need to call it something -- Guytalics?
See that is the whole point , I can't be copied.:ROTFL::ROTFL::ROTFL:

and who the....would want to:thumbs:

V

Vivek

I would particularly like to see color shots taken with wide and ultrawides and their corner characteristics.

It is all nice to see shots through normal or tele focal length lenses and in B&W.;)

Guy Mancuso

BTW folks Leica shipped all this weeks deliveries yesterday . Check with your dealers and they expect every week now more coming in. Lot's of demand so get your orders in

Guy Mancuso

I would particularly like to see color shots taken with wide and ultrawides and their corner characteristics.

It is all nice to see shots through normal or tele focal length lenses and in B&W.;)
That is one of my tests BTW Corners and wides

charlesphoto

I agree the UPSTRAP is all I use. Great straps. The Leica ones are very nice but you need to have the lug cover secure and Tom I bet that was the case. I even have one on my MF camera plus a handgrip. And actually short story here i saved my back and body three, yes three times from complete disaster from slipping off my pano clamp. Caught the strap every time and that is a load of rolled quarters taking a nose dive.
I use the RF one on my Nikon D3 as well.