The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

M9 and B&W?

PeterA

Well if you do - sign me up for interest Guy. I can even send you guys a list of topics that I would beinterested in covering - more about the mechanics of the programme...

mwalker

Subscriber Member
Could be a big seller..I've bought Reichmann's LR vids that helped. C1 has been a pita to pick up after learning LR.

fotografz

GetDPI workshops has considered this. Maybe after version 5 is out
Guy, here's a personal appeal to do that. Like many things photographic, what seems remedially simple to those who know, is a mystery to those who don't. :angry:

While the judgement of what looks good or not is up to the user, the workflow and mechanics of C1 are hardly intuitive. As such, it is really slow going for those like me who use it occasionally ... mostly because it can be a pretty frustrating experience. :wtf:

BTW, I would be willing to provide some wedding files (and releases) to flesh out the type of files (including some very difficult ones) to round out subject matter on any instruction video ... and I'll be sitting on my behind most of the winter, so if you need a beta tester I'm your man :D

-Marc

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Thanks for the response folks. This shall be done than. Already starting to make plans.

C1 is a great program but like any other photographic tool not always easy to open the box and get started plus even one person teaching it does not always give you all the options and techniques on how something works. So this will be a team effort on showing you how do things that each individual viewing can benefit from.

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Yes version 5 is slated for Oct. 28. Not sure on the M9 profile but as we see it could use a little tweak in the saturation plus a slight red to it as well and on the warm side in regards to kelvin . But you can make a preset and apply those slight corrections. Hopefully Phase made a adjustment.