The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Are you coming to the LHSA meeting in Seattle?

bradhusick

I'd like to gather the names of the folks here who are coming to the LHSA meeting in Seattle from Oct. 7-11. I live just outside Seattle and perhaps I could help arrange a lunch or dinner together for GetDPI members. Just reply to this thread with the date range you'll be here.

Thanks,
Brad

Peter Klein

Brad: I'm coming. Or I should say, I'm already here, since I live here. I'll be at the festivities Saturday and Sunday. Perhaps Friday night, too, but it depends on whether there is a LUG dinner on Friday night, or how post-work fatigue dovetails with the evening's program... :)

R

roey

I'll be there (my first LHSA meeting). I live in Seattle and I will likely only make it to the meeting on Saturday.

atanabe

Brad,
I also live in Seattle and would like to get together for a lunch/dinner.

David, look forward to seeing you again!

Al Tanabe

bradhusick

Guys,
On Saturday the buffet lunch goes from 12-1:30pm. Let's pick a table and I'll put up a sign for GetDPI members and we can eat together. This is the best way to avoid interfering with the LHSA events. If anyone is interested, we can decide to get together again later Saturday or on Sunday.

Look for the GetDPI table sign at lunch on Saturday!
-Brad

henningw

We're coming Wednesday night and staying until Sunday but I won't be at the Saturday lunch.

Might see you there anyway. :)

Henning

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Guys,
On Saturday the buffet lunch goes from 12-1:30pm. Let's pick a table and I'll put up a sign for GetDPI members and we can eat together. This is the best way to avoid interfering with the LHSA events. If anyone is interested, we can decide to get together again later Saturday or on Sunday.

Look for the GetDPI table sign at lunch on Saturday!
-Brad
Brad just sent you a GetDPI sign you can print on a laser printer or something like that. Please say hi to everyone for us wish we could make it but getting ready for the workshop trip

wjlapier

I wished I could. I live in SE Washington, but too many soccer games and a XC meet to get away. Take pics :thumbup:

dfarkas

Workshop Member
Brad,
I also live in Seattle and would like to get together for a lunch/dinner.

David, look forward to seeing you again!

Al Tanabe
Glad you're coming Al. I'm arriving late Tuesday and staying till Sunday.

See you there.

David

etrigan63

My travel budgets are limited these days and I am going to PhotoPlus in NYC. Have fun all who are going!

BradleyGibson

I'd like to come to test drive an S2, but am I correct that it'll cost $115 to get in (members only) plus $450 (per day) to check out the camera?

If so, I think I'll hold off... Too bad, because it would be nice to meet a few folks and be able to put faces to names.

bradhusick

Bradley,
Yes, I think they want $450 per day to rent the S2 camera, but I am sure if you want to handle it at their display and take a few snaps they don't charge for that.

-Brad

dhsimmonds

If anyone knows Bill Caldwell, please give him my best regards. I saw him last month in Lytham St Annes in the north west of England at the Leica Fellowship meeting which he attends every year.