The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Questions about Noctilux f/1.0

ampguy

In addition to the "last 100" that went in humidor boxes, there were some additional regular ones assembled in Germany that have Made in Germany on the lens, you can identify them with a 4,xxx,xxx s/n.

My E60 did not have a loose hood, but there is no retention mechanism for holding it in the extended position, so it may need replacement or some kind of fix for staying extended.

Here are some images of mine w/film here

and here

M

meilicke

Robert, the lake looks lovely. Reminds me of skating on the pond in my neighborhood as a kid in Buffalo, NY.

Scott

Lloyd

And Hockey was invented in Nova Scotia :)

This was on the lake in my back yard, last winter. Shot with the M8 and 50mm, probably the Summicron.

Robert
Aw yes... those were the days, eh? (I remember that shot from last year. Beauty.