The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Cornerfix 1.1.0.1 (OS X) crashes under batch mode

D

docolmo

I am using Cornerfix 1.1.0.1 on the Macbook Pro, OSX 10.6.1 (Snow Leopard) and whenever I try to correct images in a batch mode, it works OK the first time round. But when I load another batch with the profile already loaded from the previous batch correction, Cornerfix quits unexpectantly. I didn't upgrade to version 1.2.0.0 as I am using an M8 and not the M9. Is this bug corrected in the new version?

Works perfectly on single image mode.

Thanks, Sandy, in advance.

sandymc

If you open Console (Applications->Utilities-Console), is there anything displayed there when the crash occurs?

Sandy

D

docolmo

I replicated the crash, and have PM'ed both the Apple report that appears immediately following the crash, as well as cut and pasted the messages from the Console.

Best regards.

sandymc

Ok, that is a bug :eek:

It's fixed in version 1.3.0.0, which will be available for download in the next day or two.

Sandy

D

docolmo

You're great. I am not really in favour of smearing my lens and lens mount with Sharpie black ink.