The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

DMR batteries?

cmb_

Subscriber & Workshop Member
Victor - I looked for some a couple months ago and could not find them. I found the Leica dealers can get them from Germany. I still need to order a couple - just haven't done it because I was still hoping to find some for a rerasonable price. Let me know if you discover anything.

gogopix

Subscriber
i'll take them off your hands. and I won't charge too much for the "disposal fee" either:ROTFL:

glenerrolrd

Workshop Member
Victor

I got my last 3 through Tony at Popflash. He got them from Leica parts in NJ. They were expensive getting them that way . Then a shipment came in and BH had them.

Roger

G

gdwhalen

I have two of them. But you have to buy my DMR to get them. ;);)

PeterA

Hi guys - I am travelling on business for a few days.
Happy to sell the two batteries and charger - but have no idea what they are worth.

I will figure this out when I get back - OR someone can just bid me via PM and best offer wins.

Pete

glenerrolrd

Workshop Member
Checked with Leica NJ they are on order with Germany and expected within 3-4 weeks . Cost thru spare parts will be $225 . Don t shot the messenger. :banghead:

PeterA

I am swapping the two batteries and charger for a couple of signed prints from Doug. Apologies for any disappointment. I want to see Doug continue making his wild shots using Leica gear.