The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Capture One Upgrade Problem

E

Eisemann

Since upgrading to Version 5, when trying to Process the image I get the following message:

"There are no enabled Recipes to Process"
You must enable atleast one Recipe inorder to process the selected Varients"

I never received this message before and my question is how to I enable a Recipe. I am using C! and not the Pro Version.

Any assistance will be most helpful. I have tried to seek the answer in the Capture One Instructioins, but have not been successful.
Thanks, Howard

E

Eisemann

Guy, how do you create a recipe to check? Is this something new in 5 as I never remember doing this in version 3 or 4.

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
Howard:

There is a VERY STUPID convention in the C1 default screen at first launch -- and that is the tool column is not wide enough to show the entire top tab bar when first opened! See the little chevrons in the top rh corner of your tool tabs? You cannot even click on those to move the tabsd over, but have to click and drag the rh edge of the tool column over to the left to expose both the single gear and a three-gear icons. In the single-gear icon tab now exposed, you create and enable your processing recipes as Guy's screenshot shows.

E

Eisemann

Thank you Guy and Jack. I do appreciate your assistance.

Please place my name in line for the C1 DVD. It surely would be a tremendous
help.

Howard