The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

M9, black, in stock

Steve Fines

Hello,

I've purchased from 17th St. Photo in NY several times in the past. Always a good experience. As well their resellerratings rating is good.

As of 1:20p CST on Nov 18th their website is showing a black M9 in stock.

Just passing this along in case anyone is interested....

Steve Hendrix

No longer there ;-)

FYI - we have not made any big announcements yet, but Capture Integration is now an official authorized Leica dealer. We're looking forward to putting the S2 through its paces on December 3 in Miami.

In the meantime, we don't have stock on M9's but we are taking orders, and we will provide the same level of service to our new Leica customers that we have provided our existing customers.

Very excited about this.

Steve Hendrix

carstenw

If I am still welcome after my occasional Mamiya/Phase/Hasselblad rant :)

Seriously, to my knowledge in Berlin there is just Calumet, plus a few places to rent, so we could really use a good dealer like CI. I would sign up instantly if someone around here offered courses on how to get the most out of my setup, hardware and software. I am learning and feel that I am making progress, but I am sure that I could make a huge jump forward with the right tutor.

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
If I am still welcome after my occasional Mamiya/Phase/Hasselblad rant

No your safe , no one left to pick on actually.:ROTFL::ROTFL::ROTFL:

But your NOT getting a S2 as the prize either.:ROTFL::ROTFL::ROTFL:

You sound like a workshop to get you going on the right path to be real honest.

Bob

Administrator
Staff member
If I am still welcome after my occasional Mamiya/Phase/Hasselblad rant

No your safe , no one left to pick on actually.:ROTFL::ROTFL::ROTFL:

But your NOT getting a S2 as the prize either.:ROTFL::ROTFL::ROTFL:

You sound like a workshop to get you going on the right path to be real honest.
Guy,
you know I need to run some DR studies with that camera.
-bob