The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Your Favorite Leica Shot of 2009

cbs777

Happy NY to all - the subject has inspired me to make my first post after enjoying all of your contributions over the past year. Attached shot is from Suzhou, China - "Venice of the Orient". M8 with 28mm Elmarit.

Best regards

Colin

Maarten

Happy NY to all - the subject has inspired me to make my first post after enjoying all of your contributions over the past year. Attached shot is from Suzhou, China - "Venice of the Orient". M8 with 28mm Elmarit.

Best regards

Colin
Hi Colin,

Welcome to the forum (as a poster) and what an entry! This photo really tells a story for me / gets my imagination going.

Lloyd

Best regards

Colin
Wonderful first post, Colin. Welcome to the forum. Looking forward to many more posts.

Mike Hatam

Senior Subscriber Member
Tough to pick just one, but here's a shot from Bandon, Oregon (GetDPI workshop) with the M9 and 28 cron:

S

sclamb

So many pictures that mean a lot to me, even tough some are not technically good. I chose this one as it has a tonality and clarity that suited perfectly two of my daughters.

and this one as it was just so lucky :D

OK, I cheated - I couldn't choose just one!

Happy New Year to you all.

Simon

Lloyd

So many pictures that mean a lot to me, even tough some are not technically good. I chose this one as it has a tonality and clarity that suited perfectly two of my daughters.

OK, I cheated - I couldn't choose just one!

Happy New Year to you all.

Simon
I think those are both worth, Simon. Beautiful images. (Beautiful girls)

Happy New Year to you and yours!

Don Libby

Walking the Moab Valley floor with Mike and Howard...
Now that's what I'm talking about! This is exactly why I want a M9 for a walking around camera. Stunning!

We had just decided last night that Moab would be the place for the “shake-down” after the camera gets here…

Don