The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Images from the Carmel Workshop

cmb_

Subscriber & Workshop Member
Here at the GetDPI Workshop in Carmel. Looks to be fantastic already. Went for a pre-workshop shoot this AM and Jim Collum met us and guided us to a wonderful location.

Everyone can post images here.

From this morning with the DMR.

Wasn't sure which forum to use for this thread, we will all be shooting many different cameras. Guy and Jack, feel free to move as you see fit.

Terry

OK,
Here is my first from today.
Nikon D300
70-300 lens bought from a friendly forum member

Last edited:

Terry

If anyone thought we were a group lacking in gear.....:ROTFL:

No more sob stories from Chris as he managed to shock the crowd stealthly building his "inventory" and showing up with not one but two M8's !!!!

M8 CV 12mm
View attachment 2855

woodyspedden

Dude! Dude!

You went for the full body massage!

Seriously have fun with the M8's. Sure will be different from your Canons

See you in Puerto Rico

Woody

JimCollum

stitched from the aptus and horseman and digitar 35mm lens

was a fun morning!

jim

Last edited:

Bob

Administrator
Staff member
And Here I am stuck on a Vancouver-Shanghai-Beijing-Tokyo trip.
I wish I were there.
See you in San Juan.
-bob

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Morning everyone, it's very early in the morning and we are heading out this morning for a nice shoot at Point Lobos for a half day shooting. Than back in the classroom for our printing session . Than tonight our special invitation from Camera West here in Monterey for cocktail hour and meet and great with Sean and his great staff along with Leica rep Tom Brichta . Also some side news Leica sent Jack and I full demo kits for our on going workshops. This gives everyone a chance to try the M system out and see what they like and we have a very nice kit to demo for the workshop folks. They snagged them right up to try, as they should. But of course Jack and i had to visit Sean before the workshop started and you just don't know how dangerous that is walking into Camera West. I NEVER seen such a display of leica gear in all flavors. If you need something, trust me Sean has it.

Well having said that i could not resist. Oh sure just twist my finger is all it took to get a new toy. Picked up a 50 pre ASPH with the snap on hood. I think this is the third generation. BTW I am NOT done yet. LOL I am so bad.

Couple shots with daddy's new toy

TRSmith

Subscriber Member
Green with envy here. Very nice images. Guy: which camera for the images of people at dinner?