The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Images from the Carmel Workshop

LJL

Rob,
Love the guy avoiding wet feet while doing the family portrait with his CELLPHONE!!!

Your very surreal IR shot also looks very cool.

LJ

helenhill

Great!!!
Sooooo many FABULOUS shots ....don't know where to begin
LOOOOOOVE:
Robsteve /'After Sun Rose' /'Chris Smiling' & 'Jack at Camera West' - Noctilux
CMB / 'Salt-n-Pepper Dining' /'Morning' DMR
Terry/'Blue Water Shot'/ Sand Seaweed & Algae Shot /Breakfast Morning Shot with Guy looking very Hip & Chic with his glasses
Guy / 28 Cron Shot
Jim/ Sea Scape digitar 35mm
Cheers! helen

Last edited:

Bob

Administrator
Staff member
Not sure you want to know what I was testing here from Camera West. maybe taking this bad boy home. But as you get see why I got excited looking at the crop and this is at 4.5 ISO 80
I am beginning to catch on.
This is REALY the getGAS forum:ROTFL:
-bob

Bob

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Rob,
I sort of played with and pseudo-white balanced your IR shot just to see what it might look like.
-bob

helenhill

Bob; said:
Hi Rob,
I sort of played with and pseudo-white balanced your IR shot just to see what it might look like.
-bob
Lovely Bob....I like your Version too.....Cheers! helen

jonoslack

Well if I do this the D3 will not happen but that is okay. I can use the D300 for the event work and call it a day.
:ROTFL::ROTFL::ROTFL::ROTFL::ROTFL::ROTFL::ROTFL:
he said "call it a day"
:ROTFL::clap::clap:
You're as bad as I am Guy, there's no 'calling it a day' there's ALWAYS the next one!

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
I have three systems now and this is scary. LOL

WE ARE SO BAD:ROTFL::ROTFL::ROTFL::ROTFL::ROTFL::ROTFL::ROTFL:

mwalker

Subscriber Member
Looks like a great workshop guys...great shots too. I'm in Fla for spring break with teenagers running in and out of the room...wish I was there..;)

Congratulations on the 645ZD purchase Guy. You have been talking about getting a MFD system for almost a year - that is considerably longer than normal for you - so good for you. I am jealous.

helenhill

We made a visit to Camera West this evening. It is a very impressive store with that old style service and most importantly, old style inventory.
Here is a Noctilux picture of Jack, just after he made a new purchase.

/QUOTE]

I VOTE THIS AS Jack's NEW AVATAR/Tres handsome.....All the Best, helen

Terry

When I saw this I immediately thought....cool golf hole. But the lush green is ice plant which is not so easy to hit out of (if you don't want to break your wrists - oh can you tell that I've tried it before :rolleyes:) and you could only play this hole at low tide...very low tide. LOL

View attachment 2933