The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

M9 Availability

TimothyHyde

Subscriber Member
B&H sent me a notice this morning that the black M9 is available for "pre-order", but there is no indication of when it would be shipped, and they will charge my credit card immediately. I'm reluctant to do this, but really want the camera. Does anyone know of where i might find one? Thanks in advance.

Don Libby

Tim - you might want to give the folks at Capture Integration in Atlanta a try. I got mine from them. 404-522-7662 or 877-217-9870.

Good luck!

Don

monza

There are about 4500 units that Leica USA is waiting on (number quoted during PMA.) You'll need to get into the queue at a dealer -- drop me a PM:) or buy at a higher price on ebay or get lucky with a dealer that has a cancellation.

proenca

Humm how much is a cheap flight to Europe ?

I called my Leica Portugal Dealer on friday saying for him to check my M9 availability since I might want to order one and I would be putting a deposit upfront.

He called me 30m ago : got it here, was black right ?

He also got 5 other units... for the last 4 people on the pre order list.