The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Different prospective on the Leica company

oc garza

The onlinephotographer.com has a very interesting take on Leica's current camera offerings, a prospective that has been mentioned before in past threads here on getdpi. Read it HERE

roanjoh

I think Leica should follow Zeiss and produce lenses for the Canon and Nikon mounts.

And I think Zeiss should follow Leica and produce the digital version of its IKON rangefinder.

GrahamWelland

Subscriber & Workshop Member
They certainly could do with continuing to fix their service dept but I agree with Mike J that Leica have come through and are sitting atop a pinnacle of great products AND sales right now. We all cringe when we see the latest pricing but it isn't affecting demand at the moment from what I can see, even with the S2.