The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Carmel Workshop Portraits

cmb_

Subscriber & Workshop Member
Here are some portraits (snaps) of the participants at the Carmel Workshop. All quickly processed. Hope you enjoy.

Leica Rep Tom Brichta

Mike

Joseph's wife and child

cmb_

Sean from Camera West

Chris, shot by Guy using my camera

Myself, shot by Jack using my camera

cmb_

Guy, Joseph, and Sean, "OK, Let's Make a Deal"

"What did I just do and how does this thing work?"

Last edited:

cmb_

Jim with Mamiya (and a pole coming out of his head - remember, watch your backgrounds!)

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
Totally awesome series Charlie -- thanks for sharing! (That is other than me front focusing your camera and Guy back focusing it! :D)

cmb_

My apologies to those whom I did not include and those whom I did include who don't like their photo. :D Hope you enjoyed.

Feel free to add more images here. All the best - Charles

gogopix

Subscriber
great fun, great crowd!

But howcum when you lent you camera to Guy and Jack, you took out the color film and substituted B&W :bugeyes:

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
LOL poor Jim needs to grow his back after selling it to buying all this medium format stuff. LOL

Charlie excellent stuff

MikeScecina

Workshop Member
Nice catches there Charlie; also lots of fun.
I think we should all meet up at Camera Wes...uh, I mean Monterey at least once a year. :thumbup:

cmb_

BTW, Charlie, what was used for the first two shots?
Victor - the first two were shot with the M8 and 35 Cron ver. IV. Many were done with the M8 and 50/1.5 Summarit, a couple with the DMR and either the 80 Lux or 180/2.8.