The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Betrayal.....

johnastovall

Deceased, but remembered fondly here...
I've had a Leica 24/2.8 on order with Amazon since December which I hoped would lock in the old price and used a bunch of Amazon credits on. But still no ship date and I suspect they will jack up the price what with the new increase on it's way.

So, If Amazon will move it's credits over, I'm going to add the Canon 14/2.8 MkII L to the 5D kit. I need a prime under the Zeiss 21/2.8 Distagon and wider than the 15-35 zoom.

So I take the Darkside but it's seems to be much improved over the older 14.

Last edited:

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
No "darkside" about it IMO... We choose the gear we use because it fills a specific need we have; these are only tools...

gogopix

Subscriber
I am sure Amazon will honor it. I have never had them, or a partner jack up a price.

always a first time though

johnastovall

Deceased, but remembered fondly here...
I'm need something beyound the 21 and this should do it. I'm still looking at a 24 for the M8 but the way the price is going.....