The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

jonoslack

Hi There
Many thanks for the nice comments on my bend in the road

Son, Lloyd, Steve, Ray (and especially the nice comment about the book), Ashwin, Matt.
Truth to be told, no fiddling, no IR, just an electronic red filter.

Ray . . . I'm always partial to a good bottom . . the back cover of the latest LFI magazine being a case in point:toocool:

Matt - Like others, the last of the band shots (NO Stops tow away zone) is fab.

Osman - the shoe shine guy is really splendid :clap:

Ray - I'm amazed that Switzerland is your favorite destination, lovely though it is. The orange restaurant is gorgeous though.

Lloyd - Mimi looks so young to be a grandmother (terrifying)

Bart - your White hood shot has a kind of tension I've never seen in Holland - excellent. . . . . and as you liked it

This is where I work when I'm at home . . . Emma does framing downstairs, and I fiddle about upstairs:

M9 28 'cron

rayyan

Rayyan, with the aid of your excellent photos, I started to feel warmth to a place which at first I had found a little on the cooler side. But that was years ago...
Osman: Thank you dear friend. I am sure all of us are privileged that you
are here with us on the forum.

Hi There
Many thanks for the nice comments on my bend in the road

Ray . . . I'm always partial to a good bottom . . the back cover of the latest LFI magazine being a case in point:toocool:

Ray - I'm amazed that Switzerland is your favorite destination, lovely though it is. The orange restaurant is gorgeous though.

This is where I work when I'm at home . . . Emma does framing downstairs, and I fiddle about upstairs:

M9 28 'cron
Jono: Regents park is as good as any to see and be seen in summer!

Switzerland we visit. England I consider a second home, so does not count. Studied up in Shakespeare country..Warwick..then lived in Malmesbury, Wilts..anything more beautiful than that?

If that's where you work Jono, you are not only lucky..I now know the
secret to your photos!! Beautiful capture of the house.