The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

KurtKamka

Subscriber Member
Since we're all friends here, I thought that I'd offer up a confession. Several months ago I sold one of my all-time favorite lenses to acquire a different lens. I missed it so much that I had to find another ...

So, with much anticipation I waited for my friendly UPS man to drop off another 75lux. He did so this morning and all is right again in my Leica universe. Here are a few images from this afternoon as I took a quick stroll around town.

Kurt

jonoslack

Lloyd :clap: to your Parents
Jerry - wonderful
Maggie . . . wondercat - ours is the queen of the tractor
Kurt - magic
Bart - I missed queens day this year:cry:
Don, wonderful shots from Tumacácori, I'm not sure about the blackandwhite recovery, but love the rest.

Here is Echo the mistress of the Fergie:
I liked the curve of her back and the wheel guard
M9 with some 35 'lux or other (wide open) :toocool:
Oh Yes!

Lloyd

Lloyd :clap: to your Parents
Jerry - wonderful
Maggie . . . wondercat - ours is the queen of the tractor
Kurt - magic
Bart - I missed queens day this year:cry:
Don, wonderful shots from Tumacácori, I'm not sure about the blackandwhite recovery, but love the rest.

Here is Echo the mistress of the Fergie:
I liked the curve of her back and the wheel guard
M9 with some 35 'lux or other (wide open) :toocool:
Oh Yes!
Thanks Jono. And that's some cat.

"...some 35 'lux or other", eh? Doing some Beta testing again, Jono? :D

Lloyd

Since we're all friends here, I thought that I'd offer up a confession. Several months ago I sold one of my all-time favorite lenses to acquire a different lens. I missed it so much that I had to find another ...

So, with much anticipation I waited for my friendly UPS man to drop off another 75lux. He did so this morning and all is right again in my Leica universe. Here are a few images from this afternoon as I took a quick stroll around town.

Kurt
Magic, Kurt. Pure magic. You are the bokeh master, my friend. :thumbs:

Kurt,

Now you've done it. How can I possibly live without a 75 'lux now?

Well, I guess I can, until I can afford one, but it's definitely on the list now.

Lovely, lovely images.

Reed

Vlad

Today was the first trip on which I only brought along my M9 instead of carrying around another dSLR. I had always wanted to visit the Kennedy Space Center since I was a child and today the dream finally came true.

What an incredible place. I am happy about the results that I got from this amazing RF. 24 Lux and 50 Lux were used.

yours truly:

mathomas

Sixty years ago last week, my parents were married. Oddly, there was only one photograph taken of them that day (below on the left). It was taken with my Father's Leica IIIc (5cm f2 Summitar lens). On their 60th Anniversary, I took them to the same place (well, as close as I could get, the gardens have been expanded, so we're about 50 feet off), and took this image with my M8, and the 35 Cron ASPH. The wind was blowing on their wedding day, and my mother reached up to keep her hat on her head as the shot was taken. She wanted to pose the same for the shot I took.

(BTW, I have the camera the original was taken with, and took a shot of them with it as well. Just haven't had a chance to process the film yet.)
That's awesome Lloyd! I love it!

Maggie O

Vlad, I love your KSC shots! The one with the Mercury Atlas and Redstone is my fav, but man, they're all pretty great!

m_driscoll

Sixty years ago last week, my parents were married. Oddly, there was only one photograph taken of them that day (below on the left). It was taken with my Father's Leica IIIc (5cm f2 Summitar lens). On their 60th Anniversary, I took them to the same place (well, as close as I could get, the gardens have been expanded, so we're about 50 feet off), and took this image with my M8, and the 35 Cron ASPH. The wind was blowing on their wedding day, and my mother reached up to keep her hat on her head as the shot was taken. She wanted to pose the same for the shot I took.

(BTW, I have the camera the original was taken with, and took a shot of them with it as well. Just haven't had a chance to process the film yet.)

Lloyd: My congratulations to them and thanks to you for sharing these photos, and this moment. It's a wonderful achievement. We've got 28 years to go. Cheers, Matt.

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com