Site Sponsors
Page 6 of 103 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 ... LastLast
Results 251 to 300 of 5144

Thread: The Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

  1. #251
    Senior Member eleanorbrown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Houston and Keystone, Colorado
    Posts
    706
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    40

    Re: The Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

    Thanks so much for your comments LLoyd, Rayyan and Steve. I hope to be posting more soon. I get so many ideas from this forum about possibilities for my Leica! Never thought I would be a Leica owner but I'm having a ball with it! Eleanor

  2. #252
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    jonoslack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    East Anglia & Cornwall (UK)
    Posts
    11,778
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    1

    Re: The Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

    So much good stuff - I've been busy (still am)
    Here are a couple from the new 35 'lux:









    more here:
    New Leica 35 'lux

    all the best

    Just this guy you know

  3. #253
    Senior Member sjg284's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    844
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    5

    Re: The Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

    m8 & vc 15 ltm

  4. #254
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    Lloyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    10,398
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

    Quote Originally Posted by rayyan View Post
    I want to photograph some trams, I said to Ayesha.

    I shall look around inside the shop, she said.

    I went about using my camera. To photograph.

    How did it go?, said Ayesha coming from the shop.

    Did you get your trams?

    No, I said. Things were always getting in the way.


    I expect you want to photograph some cars now? said Ayesha, looking up the street.
    LOL!! I love this! Great, er, trolley shot. I hope there are more you'll share!

  5. #255
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    Lloyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    10,398
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

    Quote Originally Posted by jonoslack View Post
    So much good stuff - I've been busy (still am)
    Here are a couple from the new 35 'lux:

    more here:
    New Leica 35 'lux

    all the best
    These are very nice, Jono. Interested in your overall impression of that new lens.

  6. #256
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    shtarka1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    6,606
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

    Quote Originally Posted by jonoslack View Post
    So much good stuff - I've been busy (still am)
    Here are a couple from the new 35 'lux:






    more here:
    New Leica 35 'lux

    all the best
    Jono Very Impressive IQ! I Too Would Appreciate Your Final Assessment When You Have The Time. Thank You.

  7. #257
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    shtarka1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    6,606
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

    Sig...Neat Shot & PP!

  8. #258
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    Lloyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    10,398
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

    Quote Originally Posted by shtarka1 View Post
    Sig...Neat Shot & PP!
    Yup. What he said.

  9. #259
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    ashwinrao1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Seattle, WA - USA
    Posts
    3,276
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

    @ Jono: Nice stuff, Jono. I clicked over to your site, and from what I see, it's quite an impressive lens. It seems to render images very similarly to the prior 35 lux asph. Is that your impression as well?

    Focus seems more critical, but that being said, I didn't have much of an issue with mine (though, this could be that the tolerances of the older lens' focus shift is within my ability to focus correctly).

    I look forward to your full review and impressions

    @ Sjg: Nice perspective and coversion
    Ashwin Rao
    Seattle, WA
    My Photography

  10. #260
    Super Duper
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    32 31' 37.06" N, 111 6' 0.9" W
    Posts
    4,333
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

    I've been busy upgrading my computer and software till this morning. I decided to test everything out by processing an older image I took in Yosemite this past February - beside it's nice remembering the cooler weather why it's 105 outside....

    Don Libby
    Iron Creek Photography
    Blog
    Tucson AZ

  11. #261
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    rayyan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    5,887
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

    I didn't turn them off. It was what I said. The thing smelled fishy.

    I asked the girl on the left..the one with the smoke...what she was smoking!!

    I don't like to see kids get into wrong habits. The center one didn't approve of my question.


    Their life.

  12. #262
    Subscriber Member KurtKamka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    1,232
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    26

    Re: The Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

    There's no place like Macy's. There's no place like Macy's. Certainly looks like a modern version of ruby red slippers, Steve.

    Looking good, Eleanor.

    Careful, sharp edges. Eh, Jono?

    Love the narratives, Rayyan. And, the images are excellent too. It's always fascinating to try to get into the subconscious of the shooter.

    Kurt

    Don, you SW images are very inspiring.

  13. #263
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    shtarka1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    6,606
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

    Kurt, Thank You.

    Don....Beautiful!

    Rayyan, Like the "Tats"! Kids....They Think They've Got It All Figured Out.....Ah To Be A Kid Again....

  14. #264
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    shtarka1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    6,606
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

    Wisdom...






    M9 ,Noct, M8.2 50 Lux asph

  15. #265
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    jonoslack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    East Anglia & Cornwall (UK)
    Posts
    11,778
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    1

    Re: The Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

    High Art
    M9, 35 'lux


    and a bee with borage:


    Just this guy you know

  16. #266
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    rayyan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    5,887
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

    Quote Originally Posted by Don Libby View Post
    I've been busy upgrading my computer and software till this morning. I decided to test everything out by processing an older image I took in Yosemite this past February - beside it's nice remembering the cooler weather why it's 105 outside....


    Don: Lovely subdued colors. I really like the snow sprinkled slopes peaking
    behind the trees.

    Regards.

  17. #267
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    rayyan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    5,887
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

    Quote Originally Posted by KurtKamka View Post

    Love the narratives, Rayyan. And, the images are excellent too. It's always fascinating to try to get into the subconscious of the shooter.

    Kurt
    Kurt: Much appreciated sir.

  18. #268
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    rayyan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    5,887
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

    Quote Originally Posted by shtarka1 View Post
    Wisdom...






    M9 ,Noct, M8.2 50 Lux asph

    Steve: Yes sir. There is wisdom and there is hard work. The first shot is
    beautifully excuted.

    Quote Originally Posted by shtarka1 View Post
    Kurt, Thank You.

    Don....Beautiful!

    Rayyan, Like the "Tats"! Kids....They Think They've Got It All Figured Out.....Ah To Be A Kid Again....
    You sure are right there my friend...they think they know it all !!

    Best.

  19. #269
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    Lloyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    10,398
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

    Quote Originally Posted by rayyan View Post
    I didn't turn them off. It was what I said. The thing smelled fishy.

    I asked the girl on the left..the one with the smoke...what she was smoking!!

    I don't like to see kids get into wrong habits. The center one didn't approve of my question.

    Their life.
    You know what? I wish I would have taken advantage of knowing everything before I got old.

  20. #270
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    rayyan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    5,887
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

    Quote Originally Posted by jonoslack View Post
    High Art
    M9, 35 'lux


    and a bee with borage:

    Jono: I can't place the first one. Is it the impressionists?

    Regards.

  21. #271
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    Lloyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    10,398
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

    Quote Originally Posted by rayyan View Post
    Steve: Yes sir. There is wisdom and there is hard work. The first shot is
    beautifully excuted.
    I'm with Rayyan here, Steve. All good, LOVE the first one. You know what guys? I've discovered it's true what they say, "with age, comes wisdom". Unfortunately, for some of us, age came alone.

  22. #272
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    shtarka1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    6,606
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

    Rayyan,Lloyd...Thanks!

  23. #273
    Super Duper
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    32 31' 37.06" N, 111 6' 0.9" W
    Posts
    4,333
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

    Quote Originally Posted by jonoslack View Post
    High Art
    M9, 35 'lux

    Isn't that nice - he's pushing the other dog up the hill ...
    Don Libby
    Iron Creek Photography
    Blog
    Tucson AZ

  24. #274
    Super Duper
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    32 31' 37.06" N, 111 6' 0.9" W
    Posts
    4,333
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

    Quote Originally Posted by shtarka1 View Post
    Rayyan, Like the "Tats"! Kids....They Think They've Got It All Figured Out.....Ah To Be A Kid Again....
    Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd View Post
    You know what? I wish I would have taken advantage of knowing everything before I got old.
    Remember ... age and treachery will over come youth and inexperience.

    Don
    Don Libby
    Iron Creek Photography
    Blog
    Tucson AZ

  25. #275
    Super Duper
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    32 31' 37.06" N, 111 6' 0.9" W
    Posts
    4,333
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

    Quote Originally Posted by KurtKamka View Post

    Don, you SW images are very inspiring.
    Quote Originally Posted by shtarka1 View Post

    Don....Beautiful!
    Quote Originally Posted by rayyan View Post
    Don: Lovely subdued colors. I really like the snow sprinkled slopes peaking
    behind the trees.

    Regards.
    Thank you all
    Don Libby
    Iron Creek Photography
    Blog
    Tucson AZ

  26. #276
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    Lloyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    10,398
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

    One slightly OT. I've been going through my father's old slides. I found this shot, and had to share. This is my mother, holding my sister on the right, and your's truly (yep, me) on the left. Thanks for indulging my detour.

    Leica IIIc, 5cm f2,0 Summitar. Kodachrome, scanned with a Nikon 4000ED:

  27. #277
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    rayyan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    5,887
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

    Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd View Post
    One slightly OT. I've been going through my father's old slides. I found this shot, and had to share. This is my mother, holding my sister on the right, and your's truly (yep, me) on the left. Thanks for indulging my detour.

    Leica IIIc, 5cm f2,0 Summitar. Kodachrome, scanned with a Nikon 4000ED:
    What a lovely and sentimental treasure you have there Lloyd. Your sister and mother too! What stories this photo must bring back to your family.!!

    And of course, you have not changed at all. The same face.

    Beautiful Lloyd. Just beautiful.

  28. #278
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    shtarka1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    6,606
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

    Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd View Post
    One slightly OT. I've been going through my father's old slides. I found this shot, and had to share. This is my mother, holding my sister on the right, and your's truly (yep, me) on the left. Thanks for indulging my detour.

    Leica IIIc, 5cm f2,0 Summitar. Kodachrome, scanned with a Nikon 4000ED:
    Talk about a Masterpiece! So many emotions go through my mind looking at this Wonderful Frozen Moment In Time! Your Dad was an Artist with the camera! Thanks for sharing this Gem Lloyd!

  29. #279
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    shtarka1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    6,606
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

    Quote Originally Posted by Don Libby View Post
    Isn't that nice - he's pushing the other dog up the hill ...

  30. #280
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    Lloyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    10,398
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

    Quote Originally Posted by rayyan View Post
    What a lovely and sentimental treasure you have there Lloyd. Your sister and mother too! What stories this photo must bring back to your family.!!

    And of course, you have not changed at all. The same face.

    Beautiful Lloyd. Just beautiful.
    Thank you, Rayyan. I'll be seeing my mother this weekend, and I'm looking forward to talking with her about the setting, etc.

    And, I have changed a little. I'm not much taller, but I am a little broader.

  31. #281
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    Lloyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    10,398
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

    Quote Originally Posted by shtarka1 View Post
    Talk about a Masterpiece! So many emotions go through my mind looking at this Wonderful Frozen Moment In Time! Your Dad was an Artist with the camera! Thanks for sharing this Gem Lloyd!
    Thank you Steve. I really appreciate your comment. By the way, my mother says it was sunset on the hill by my grandfather's farm near Shrewsbury.

  32. #282
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    shtarka1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    6,606
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

    Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd View Post
    Thank you Steve. I really appreciate your comment. By the way, my mother says it was sunset on the hill by my grandfather's farm near Shrewsbury.
    Not Too Far From Me Lloyd. Man...What A Shot....This Goes Right To The Very Top Of My List For All Time Favorites!

  33. #283
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    etrigan63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Earth, Sol System (near Miami, FL)
    Posts
    2,501
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    21

    Re: The Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

    Been away from this side of the tracks for a while. Here's one from our trip to London/Paris this spring. Shot with my M8 and a WATE graciously loaned to me by Leica USA:

    Carlos Echenique | Carlos Echenique Photography |Olympus OM-D E-M1 MK II | Olympus Pen-F - M.Zuiko 17mm f/1.8, M.Zuiko 25mm f/1.8, M.Zuiko 45mm f/1.8, Rokinon 12mm f/2 NCS, M.Zuiko 75mm f/1.8, M.Zuiko 12-40mm f/2.8 PRO, M.Zuiko 40-150mm f/2.8 PRO

  34. #284
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    Lloyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    10,398
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

    Quote Originally Posted by etrigan63 View Post
    Been away from this side of the tracks for a while. Here's one from our trip to London/Paris this spring. Shot with my M8 and a WATE graciously loaned to me by Leica USA:
    Very nice Carlos. Welcome back... let's see more!

  35. #285
    Super Duper
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    5,672
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

    Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd View Post
    One slightly OT. I've been going through my father's old slides. I found this shot, and had to share. This is my mother, holding my sister on the right, and your's truly (yep, me) on the left. Thanks for indulging my detour.

    Leica IIIc, 5cm f2,0 Summitar. Kodachrome, scanned with a Nikon 4000ED:
    Lloyd: Nice detour. Beautiful photo. I didn't know that you could inherit excellent photographic skills? Cheers, Matt

    http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

  36. #286
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    ashwinrao1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Seattle, WA - USA
    Posts
    3,276
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

    Wow, Lloyd, that shot of you, your sis, and your mother from childhood is so refreshing, so startlingly good, and so modern in many ways...startlingly good. Thnaks for sharing this!


    Steve, more ongoing magic from you! THat Noct is in the right hands, and wise ones at that...

    Rayyan, lovely captures with emotion as well...
    Ashwin Rao
    Seattle, WA
    My Photography

  37. #287
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    ashwinrao1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Seattle, WA - USA
    Posts
    3,276
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

    And lovely crispness in your capture, Carlos...
    Ashwin Rao
    Seattle, WA
    My Photography

  38. #288
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    shtarka1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    6,606
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

    Quote Originally Posted by ashwinrao1 View Post

    Steve, more ongoing magic from you! THat Noct is in the right hands, and wise ones at that...
    Thanks Ash! I Know You've Got More Up Your Sleeve From Your Boston Trip....

  39. #289
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    shtarka1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    6,606
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

    Carlos.....Fantastic All Around!

  40. #290
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    Lloyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    10,398
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

    Quote Originally Posted by m_driscoll View Post
    Lloyd: Nice detour. Beautiful photo. I didn't know that you could inherit excellent photographic skills? Cheers, Matt
    Thanks Matt. Don't know that I did, but I'm hoping it's there somewhere.

    Quote Originally Posted by ashwinrao1 View Post
    Wow, Lloyd, that shot of you, your sis, and your mother from childhood is so refreshing, so startlingly good, and so modern in many ways...startlingly good. Thnaks for sharing this!
    Thank you Ashwin. I had never seen this photo, and I can honestly say that I was startled myself.

  41. #291
    Senior Member DavidE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    1,216
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

    Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd View Post
    Leica IIIc, 5cm f2,0 Summitar. Kodachrome, scanned with a Nikon 4000ED:
    Wow, that truly is an outstanding photo. And a technological relic, now that Kodachrome is no longer available (or officially available). I can see where you got your great eye for composition. As they say, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

  42. #292
    Senior Member DavidE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    1,216
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

    Quote Originally Posted by jonoslack View Post
    High Art
    M9, 35 'lux


    and a bee with borage:

    From the ridiculous to the sublime, I wonder if this is what the Leica engineers had in mind when they designed the 35 'lux for a wide range of subjects.

    Thanks, Jono, for showing us what this lens can do. I'm still trying to get through 2010 without buying a lens, but this could be the one that makes me fall off the wagon.
    Last edited by DavidE; 17th June 2010 at 07:38.

  43. #293
    Super Duper
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    32 31' 37.06" N, 111 6' 0.9" W
    Posts
    4,333
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

    Quote Originally Posted by DavidE View Post
    Wow, that truly is an outstanding photo. And a technological relic, now that Kodachrome is no longer available (or officially available). I can see where you got your great eye for composition. As they say, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.
    +1 from here. Very lovely shot.

    Don
    Don Libby
    Iron Creek Photography
    Blog
    Tucson AZ

  44. #294
    Senior Member DavidE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    1,216
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

    Quote Originally Posted by shtarka1 View Post
    Wisdom...
    Quote Originally Posted by shtarka1 View Post

    I love these photos, Steve. The first is a terrific portrait in every way imaginable. The second has this wonderful movement with the sweeping curve of the sidewalk and the uplifted arms. Both have strong human interest, while being perfectly composed. Remarkable work. Bravo!

  45. #295
    Senior Member DavidE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    1,216
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

    Quote Originally Posted by eleanorbrown View Post




    Let me return the compliment you gave to me, Eleanor. These are photos I wish I had taken. We seem to be on the same wavelength.

  46. #296
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    Lloyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    10,398
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

    Quote Originally Posted by DavidE View Post
    Wow, that truly is an outstanding photo. And a technological relic, now that Kodachrome is no longer available (or officially available). I can see where you got your great eye for composition. As they say, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.
    Quote Originally Posted by Don Libby View Post
    +1 from here. Very lovely shot.

    Don
    Many thanks guys.

  47. #297
    Senior Member DavidE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    1,216
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

    Quote Originally Posted by panda81 View Post
    You have a great eye for geometry - but whoa, makes my head spin a little
    Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd View Post
    You're still the master of the wide lens shot, David. These are really great!
    Quote Originally Posted by KurtKamka View Post
    David, you certainly have a way with seeing and conveying a sense of geometry in your images.
    Quote Originally Posted by shtarka1 View Post
    These Are Awesome!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by ashwinrao1 View Post
    Also, David, those ceiling shots are incredible...I love the light play. The hanging shoes shot, though makes me want this lens quite desparately...amazing work
    Quote Originally Posted by rayyan View Post
    Mr. David: Wonderful shots. Dizzying perspectives.
    Quote Originally Posted by eleanorbrown View Post
    David, these are incredible. love the abstract lines and shapes. well seen...these are ones I wish I'd taken!! Eleanor
    Thanks, Jerry, Lloyd, Kurt, Steve, Ashwin, rayyan, and Eleanor. I really appreciate the encouragement. When photographers of your caliber like my photos, it means a lot.

    Here are three more with the 24 lux. The second is a color version of one I posted earlier.









    [My server tends to be slow. You may have to hit the refresh button if the images don't load the first time.]

  48. #298
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    Lloyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    10,398
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

    Quote Originally Posted by DavidE View Post
    Thanks, Jerry, Lloyd, Kurt, Steve, Ashwin, rayyan, and Eleanor. I really appreciate the encouragement. When photographers of your caliber like my photos, it means a lot.

    Here are three more with the 24 lux. The second is a color version of one I posted earlier.



    Interesting... no impressive seems more apt... how versatile that lens is. Had you posted this shot without telling us it was the 24 lux, I would have guessed a longer focal length. Nicely done.

  49. #299
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    shtarka1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    6,606
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

    Quote Originally Posted by DavidE View Post
    I love these photos, Steve. The first is a terrific portrait in every way imaginable. The second has this wonderful movement with the sweeping curve of the sidewalk and the uplifted arms. Both have strong human interest, while being perfectly composed. Remarkable work. Bravo!
    Thanks So Much David!

  50. #300
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    shtarka1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    6,606
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

    Quote Originally Posted by DavidE View Post
    Thanks, Jerry, Lloyd, Kurt, Steve, Ashwin, rayyan, and Eleanor. I really appreciate the encouragement. When photographers of your caliber like my photos, it means a lot.

    Here are three more with the 24 lux. The second is a color version of one I posted earlier.









    [My server tends to be slow. You may have to hit the refresh button if the images don't load the first time.]
    Brilliant Work With This Lens!!!

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •