Site Sponsors
Page 64 of 103 FirstFirst ... 14 54 62 63 64 65 66 74 ... LastLast
Results 3,151 to 3,200 of 5144

Thread: The Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

  1. #3151
    Senior Member Per Ofverbeck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    503
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    5

    Re: The Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

    Steve and Ashwin: thanks a lot for the nice words about my images! YouŽre both regulars here, with consistently stunning contributions, so praise from you is very comforting.

    And Dan, you seem to be quickly coming to terms with your M9. Excellent!

  2. #3152
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    shtarka1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    6,606
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

    Quote Originally Posted by sinwen View Post
    Burned forest



    Strong Contrast,Framing & Color Sinwen! Very Nice!!!

  3. #3153
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    shtarka1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    6,606
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

    Quote Originally Posted by danlindberg View Post
    What the heck, I'll join the party even if it only was my very first outing today with my new M






    Dan, Big Congrats On The New M9 & What A Superb First Outing! Looking Forward To Many More!

  4. #3154
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    ashwinrao1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Seattle, WA - USA
    Posts
    3,276
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

    Okay, last images of the day....off to cover some soccer, cameras in hand



    Ashwin Rao
    Seattle, WA
    My Photography

  5. #3155
    Senior Member leif e's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    595
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

    Ahwin; lovely as always. IŽd like to see your football (soccer) pics! (IŽve seen three matches this week end.

    Dan; beautiful trees!

    This tree doubles as signpost; red is for winter, blue for summer,
    M8, M-Rokkor 4/90mm (open)
    leif e
    F2, FM2, D700, 3,5/20 UD, 2/35, 3,5/55, CV 2,5/75 (all ai or aiŽd), 1,8/85 af-d,
    2,8/60 af-d

  6. #3156
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    shtarka1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    6,606
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

    Quote Originally Posted by ashwinrao1 View Post


    All M9 and 50 lux asph...
    Ash, Im Looking For Gene Kelley Beneath That Umbrella! Awesome Contrast & Reflective Color!
    Quote Originally Posted by ashwinrao1 View Post
    Okay, last images of the day....off to cover some soccer, cameras in hand


    Pretty Lady & Image!
    Quote Originally Posted by leif e View Post

    This tree doubles as signpost; red is for winter, blue for summer,
    M8, M-Rokkor 4/90mm (open)
    leif e
    Excellent Texture & Color Leif!

  7. #3157
    Senior Member danlindberg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Spain & Sweden
    Posts
    1,194
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

    Thank you all

    There are really some great images here from left to right!

    The sharpness of the Elmar is not bad at all......


  8. #3158
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    271
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    46

    Re: The Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

    Steve and Ashwin thanks for your comments, you know slides' scans aren't very pretty when reduced for the web, that's the reason I seldom post here.
    It's of course better from MF but all the way better from digital straight.

  9. #3159
    boymerang
    Guest

    Re: The Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

    A few from the weekend. M8u+Nocti f1.0






  10. #3160
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    shtarka1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    6,606
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

    Dan, nice texture,flow & composition!

  11. #3161
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    shtarka1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    6,606
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

    Quote Originally Posted by boymerang View Post
    A few from the weekend. M8u+Nocti f1.0


    Too Cool!

  12. #3162
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    shtarka1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    6,606
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

    Few From This Morn..

    1.

    2.

    3.

    4.
    M9, 21Lux

  13. #3163
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    Lloyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    10,398
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

    Quote Originally Posted by shtarka1 View Post
    Few From This Morn..

    4.
    M9, 21Lux
    Gorgeous! Especially love this last one.

  14. #3164
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    shtarka1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    6,606
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

    Couple B&W's...




    M9 21 Lux

  15. #3165
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    shtarka1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    6,606
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

    Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd View Post
    Gorgeous! Especially love this last one.
    Thanks Lloyd!

  16. #3166
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    Lloyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    10,398
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

    Quote Originally Posted by shtarka1 View Post
    Couple B&W's...

    M9 21 Lux
    Love the first one, especially the treatment. That second one... well, if you hadn't said it was the 21, I never would have guessed. Nice work.

  17. #3167
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    shtarka1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    6,606
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

    Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd View Post
    Love the first one, especially the treatment. That second one... well, if you hadn't said it was the 21, I never would have guessed. Nice work.
    Appreciate it Amigo!

  18. #3168
    Super Duper
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    32° 31' 37.06" N, 111° 6' 0.9" W
    Posts
    4,333
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

    I've finally had a chance to sit down and comment on the great images posted here so here goes:

    CharlesK: I love any and all images from Australia. I used to travel down under several times a year and had given serious thought to retiring there. Your images of the coast with the beautiful clouds and crashing surf are superb. Great capture of light.
    CharlesK: Once again great image of the biker in b&w.
    CharlesK: Thanks for the kinds thoughts.
    RF Licks (Joe) Thank you for the comments on Ouray. I like the black & whites you did on summer ending in Boston. Thank you as well for your comments. the lens that now stays on the M9 the most is the Elmarit 24mm.
    Kuau: Steven - what can I say other than every singles image of the fall colors is just stunning. Your moose shot beats anything we've been able to get.
    m Driscol: Matt, Thank you for the comment on the reeds.
    sjg284: Great black & white of the doorman! Anytime I see work like this it reminds me of when I was younger looking at Life and Look.
    ashwinrao1: Ashwin, many many thanks for you comments on the old cars. It has been images like yours that have helped me see more than landscape.

    There's so many others that deserve praise and comments and I'm truly sorry for not including you in this. This thread and having a M9 has helped me to see things in a different way and to each of you I say thank you. I'm beginning to ramble as it's been yet another very long day of shooting beginning before sunrise and lasting well after sunset.

    Don
    Don Libby
    Iron Creek Photography
    Blog
    Tucson AZ

  19. #3169
    Super Duper
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    32° 31' 37.06" N, 111° 6' 0.9" W
    Posts
    4,333
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

    Quote Originally Posted by kuau View Post
    Thanks for the info Don
    I find myself when shooting my 75, that I want more pull,
    Just not sure if I should go with the 90 or go all the way with the 135..
    Which 135 are you using and which one are you waiting on?

    -Steven
    Steven - sorry it's taken so long for my answer. The lens I've been waiting for (since May) is a 135 f/3.4. I came back from Moab in May thinking I'd be able to use the 135 for landscape and the upcomming Jackson trip. Turned out there's something like a worldwide back log on this lens. I lucked out and got a good used one the day before we left on this trip. Turns out I was right - this lens is great for landscape as well as shooting wildlife just so long as they are within a decient distance.

    I was going to get a 75 but am now glad I got the 90 and equally glad I have the 135. I'll keep this until the new 135 arrives then I'll decide to either keep it or sell it and us the newer 135.

    don
    Don Libby
    Iron Creek Photography
    Blog
    Tucson AZ

  20. #3170
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    ashwinrao1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Seattle, WA - USA
    Posts
    3,276
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

    Quote Originally Posted by shtarka1 View Post
    Couple B&W's...




    M9 21 Lux
    Wow, both of these Steve, in your signature style, are amazing, yet wider then ever. Great stuff. Also, like Lloyd, loved the past of your color series above!
    Ashwin Rao
    Seattle, WA
    My Photography

  21. #3171
    Super Duper
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    5,672
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

    Almost impossible to stay caught up here! Outstanding photos since my last visit.

    Per: As Steve said, you can open your eyes. Great color and composition. The 1st with the silhouettes is my favorite.
    Steve: Thank you!
    Sinwen: These are very striking images. That 2nd one's stark and awesome.
    Dan: Excellent first outing! They don't get any better then that 1st one. Great composition and well done pp.
    Ashwin: Thank you! Not many places like that.
    Ashwin: He's a very funny guy. Really like the character of the B&W's and the composition and color of the light in the last. Sums up the last two days of rain. silhouettes just right. The second two are also terrific. Great looks and brilliant pp.
    Leif: Nice detail and colors. I don't understand how it's a signpost?
    boymerang: Spontaneous captures!
    Steve: Outstanding! Great color and composition. Looks like Fall back there. #2 and #4 for me. Walden Pond. Both of the second set are very cool. Getting down with the 21mm!!

    Cheers, Matt

    http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

  22. #3172
    Super Duper
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    5,672
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

    The cards in the spokes are icing on the cake. Cheers, Matt

    M9; 24mm f/1.4; 1/125s @ f/6.7; -2/3 EV; ISO 80


    http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

  23. #3173
    Senior Member Mike Woods's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Bristol, UK
    Posts
    1,473
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

    Apologies for not being around much and lack of comments. Serious imbalance in work/private life which is difficult to address. And really bad timing but I gave up smoking at the end of last week....now all I want to do is find someone smaller than me so I can ........

    Anyway, a few dogs from me:






    Hope you all have a good week.

    Regards

    Mike

  24. #3174
    Senior Member otumay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Istanbul, Turkey
    Posts
    1,690
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    2

    Re: The Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

    Wonderful shots, everyone, Leif's signtree in particular!

  25. #3175
    Super Duper
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    5,672
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Woods View Post
    Apologies for not being around much and lack of comments. Serious imbalance in work/private life which is difficult to address. And really bad timing but I gave up smoking at the end of last week....now all I want to do is find someone smaller than me so I can ........
    Anyway, a few dogs from me:

    Hope you all have a good week.
    Regards
    Mike
    Mike: Nice pack of mutts.Excellent captures. The last one 's the punchline to the first two.

    Cheers, Matt

    http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

  26. #3176
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    37
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

    Hello folks,

    There are fabulous images on this forum! I'm following this thread already for some time, but never submitted anything.
    Today is the day!
    Since June I own the Leica M9 (which I bought together with the Elmarit 28 Asph., since 3 weeks ago I also own the Summilux 50 Asph., and I'm happy as one can be. Believe me.
    So, what i need now is feedback. I'm still training myself to hit the sweet spot with the 50 Asph. fully open, however for the shots below I played safe, i.e. close the aperture a bit, just to be able to take more keepers home. The photographs are from a walk through a 'not-so-easy' neighborhood in the outskirts of Luanda, Angola.
    I hope you like them. Please let me know you honest opinions.

    Cheers, Peter

  27. #3177
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    37
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

    hmm, why are my images showing up as thumbnail while all others are displaying in full size? I saved them 960x960 and they are less than 270kb...?

  28. #3178
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    37
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

    Here are some more... Luanda, Angola...

    Cheers,
    Peter

  29. #3179
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    shtarka1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    6,606
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

    Quote Originally Posted by ashwinrao1 View Post
    Wow, both of these Steve, in your signature style, are amazing, yet wider then ever. Great stuff. Also, like Lloyd, loved the past of your color series above!
    Quote Originally Posted by m_driscoll View Post
    Almost impossible to stay caught up here! Outstanding photos since my last visit.

    Per: As Steve said, you can open your eyes. Great color and composition. The 1st with the silhouettes is my favorite.
    Steve: Thank you!
    Sinwen: These are very striking images. That 2nd one's stark and awesome.
    Dan: Excellent first outing! They don't get any better then that 1st one. Great composition and well done pp.
    Ashwin: Thank you! Not many places like that.
    Ashwin: He's a very funny guy. Really like the character of the B&W's and the composition and color of the light in the last. Sums up the last two days of rain. silhouettes just right. The second two are also terrific. Great looks and brilliant pp.
    Leif: Nice detail and colors. I don't understand how it's a signpost?
    boymerang: Spontaneous captures!
    Steve: Outstanding! Great color and composition. Looks like Fall back there. #2 and #4 for me. Walden Pond. Both of the second set are very cool. Getting down with the 21mm!!

    Cheers, Matt

    http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com
    Ash & Matt....Always Appreciated!!!

  30. #3180
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    37
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

    Ok, I'll try again...

  31. #3181
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    shtarka1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    6,606
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

    Quote Originally Posted by m_driscoll View Post
    The cards in the spokes are icing on the cake. Cheers, Matt

    M9; 24mm f/1.4; 1/125s @ f/6.7; -2/3 EV; ISO 80


    http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com
    Matt, This Bumps Up To Close To The Top As A Favorite! Love The Low Angle Color,Framing & "Dude" In The Background Jamming! Everything In The Frame Belongs! Excellent!!!

  32. #3182
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    shtarka1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    6,606
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Woods View Post
    Apologies for not being around much and lack of comments. Serious imbalance in work/private life which is difficult to address. And really bad timing but I gave up smoking at the end of last week....now all I want to do is find someone smaller than me so I can ........

    Anyway, a few dogs from me:






    Hope you all have a good week.

    Regards

    Mike
    Mike, First Off Congrats On Giving Up Smoking! Thats Big!! Keep It Going!
    Picture Wise...#1...The Curved Spine Indicates A Possible Deposit In Progress...Thanks For Stopping The Frame On This One!
    # 2 Is My Favorite For It's Mirth..!
    # 3 Is Perfect Positioning!
    Fun Set!

  33. #3183
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    shtarka1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    6,606
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

    Peter Schlicht.....Welcome To The Forum! Your Work Is Phenomenal! Soul Grasping Portraits & Wonderful Color,Content & Framing On The Luonda City Landscapes!
    Looking Forward To Much More!

  34. #3184
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    37
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

    Quote Originally Posted by shtarka1 View Post
    Peter Schlicht.....Welcome To The Forum! Your Work Is Phenomenal! Soul Grasping Portraits & Wonderful Color,Content & Framing On The Luonda City Landscapes!
    Looking Forward To Much More!

    Thank you, Steve! Really good to get some feedback.

    Maybe someone can tell me how I make the images show up in full (and not as thumbnails) as everybody else's?

    Cheers,
    Peter

  35. #3185
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    Lloyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    10,398
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

    Quote Originally Posted by PeterSchlicht View Post
    Thank you, Steve! Really good to get some feedback.

    Maybe someone can tell me how I make the images show up in full (and not as thumbnails) as everybody else's?

    Cheers,
    Peter
    Hi Peter,

    First off, let me say welcome to the forum. Your contributions so far have been a great pleasure to view.

    Posting the full-size images is a little confusing at first. You have to reference them from an outside source, such as Flickr, or some other hosting gallery. From Flickr, for instance (which is where I post from), you choose the image you which to post, then choose "Actions" above the image on the left. From Actions, I chose the size with "View all Sizes", and select the size I want (the max for an image on the forum is 900 dpi on the long side (although some longer get posted)). Then I right-click that image, and choose "Copy Image Address". I then make the Reply I want in the forum thread, and post the image using the little yellow box above the Reply box.

    I hope this makes sense. If not, I'll try to clarify. Good luck.

    --Lloyd

  36. #3186
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    Lloyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    10,398
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

    Quote Originally Posted by shtarka1 View Post
    Mike, First Off Congrats On Giving Up Smoking! Thats Big!! Keep It Going!
    Picture Wise...#1...The Curved Spine Indicates A Possible Deposit In Progress...Thanks For Stopping The Frame On This One!
    # 2 Is My Favorite For It's Mirth..!
    # 3 Is Perfect Positioning!
    Fun Set!
    +1 on all counts Mike. Fun stuff. Good luck with quitting smoking. It's easy really. I must have done it a dozen times.

  37. #3187
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    Lloyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    10,398
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

    Quote Originally Posted by shtarka1 View Post
    Matt, This Bumps Up To Close To The Top As A Favorite! Love The Low Angle Color,Framing & "Dude" In The Background Jamming! Everything In The Frame Belongs! Excellent!!!
    A big ME TOO from here. Lots of good things happening in this one.

  38. #3188
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    37
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

    Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd View Post
    Hi Peter,

    First off, let me say welcome to the forum. Your contributions so far have been a great pleasure to view.

    Posting the full-size images is a little confusing at first. You have to reference them from an outside source, such as Flickr, or some other hosting gallery. From Flickr, for instance (which is where I post from), you choose the image you which to post, then choose "Actions" above the image on the left. From Actions, I chose the size with "View all Sizes", and select the size I want (the max for an image on the forum is 900 dpi on the long side (although some longer get posted)). Then I right-click that image, and choose "Copy Image Address". I then make the Reply I want in the forum thread, and post the image using the little yellow box above the Reply box.

    I hope this makes sense. If not, I'll try to clarify. Good luck.

    --Lloyd

    Makes perfect sense, Lloyd. Thanks a lot. Guees I need to open a flickr account... or maybe mobileme will do as well...?

    Cheers,
    Peter

  39. #3189
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    Lloyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    10,398
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

    Quote Originally Posted by PeterSchlicht View Post
    Makes perfect sense, Lloyd. Thanks a lot. Guees I need to open a flickr account... or maybe mobileme will do as well...?

    Cheers,
    Peter
    I know you can do it from any number of sources, including zenfolio, MobileMe, etc. I don't know how to do it from those, but would like to know, I've just always used Flickr.

    Good luck with that... looking forward to more of your fine work.

  40. #3190
    Senior Member danlindberg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Spain & Sweden
    Posts
    1,194
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images


  41. #3191
    Sr. Administrator Jack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Los Altos, CA
    Posts
    10,486
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    1031

    Re: The Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

    Too many excellent images on the last few pages of this thread to comment on individually, but I want tell all who participate, "GREAT WORK!" I look forward to reading this thread every day, so thanks to all who post here!
    Jack
    home: www.getdpi.com

    "Perfection is not attainable. But if we chase perfection, we can catch excellence."

  42. #3192
    Workshop Member kuau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Park City, UT
    Posts
    1,071
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    34

    Re: The Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

    Every page on this thread the bar keeps going up and up.
    great job everyone.
    Steven Kornreich
    www.kuau.com

  43. #3193
    Senior Member leif e's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    595
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

    Steve! Great morning shots! I also like the very young and keen German Shepard!
    The other B&W, though ... Bloody good!:-)

    Matt; ski tracks and foot paths are marked this way in the woods around here. Sometimes they follow the same track, so to say. :-)

    leif e
    F2, FM2, D700, 3,5/20 UD, 2/35, 3,5/55, CV 2,5/75 (all ai or aiŽd), 1,8/85 af-d,
    2,8/60 af-d

  44. #3194
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Reunion Island, Indian Ocean
    Posts
    293
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    49

    Re: The Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

    Hi everybody, here are a few ones with the M9 :

    first, please meet Elliot through the Cron 50mm :



    And now, romance in the tropical garden, through the marvellous Canon 0.95 at 0.95 and iso2000 ( note the delicate rainbow circle wic appears sometimes with backlight subjects, ..I definitively love this lens) :



    The last one is a 24s pose to capture the seaside of Saint-Pierre in Reunion Island, with the 28 mm CRON :



    No need to say I have been delighted with all your precedent posts ( I call it The GetDpi Collection !! )

    Stephane
    ---------------------------------
    http://stef974.tumblr.com/
    ---------------------------------

  45. #3195
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    Lloyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    10,398
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

    Quote Originally Posted by steflaurent974 View Post
    Hi everybody, here are a few ones with the M9 :

    first, please meet Elliot through the Cron 50mm :

    And now, romance in the tropical garden, through the marvellous Canon 0.95 at 0.95 and iso2000 ( note the delicate rainbow circle wic appears sometimes with backlight subjects, ..I definitively love this lens) :

    The last one is a 24s pose to capture the seaside of Saint-Pierre in Reunion Island, with the 28 mm CRON :

    No need to say I have been delighted with all your precedent posts ( I call it The GetDpi Collection !! )

    Stephane
    Wonderful images Stef. I especially like the shot of Elliot, and the seaside shot.

  46. #3196
    Senior Member Mike Woods's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Bristol, UK
    Posts
    1,473
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

    Quote Originally Posted by steflaurent974 View Post
    Hi everybody, here are a few ones with the M9 :

    first, please meet Elliot through the Cron 50mm :



    Stephane
    Wow, love this.

    Mike

  47. #3197
    Senior Member Mike Woods's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Bristol, UK
    Posts
    1,473
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

    Winter not far off now, but this afternoon was autumn at its best. These really don't do it justice.
    First with the 35mm Ultron, the rest with the 75mm Heliar:









    Regards

    Mike

  48. #3198
    Senior Member DavidE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    1,216
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

    Spent some time last week in San Francisco at the CTIA tradeshow.

    The first image was shot with the 18mm Super-Elmar. The rest were with the 24mm Summilux.












  49. #3199
    Senior Member DavidE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    1,216
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

    A couple more with the 18mm.




  50. #3200
    Senior Member DavidE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    1,216
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

    And a couple more with the 24mm.




Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •