The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

mjm6

I'm going to try to use the Gallery to show these so people don't have to link to it...

Here's a few from Mesa Verde. The first if from the 35mm summicron, and the second is from the 50mm summilux. M9.

Let's see if this works...

---Michael

Lloyd

I'm going to try to use the Gallery to show these so people don't have to link to it...

Here's a few from Mesa Verde. The first if from the 35mm summicron, and the second is from the 50mm summilux. M9.

---Michael
Those are gorgeous Michael. :salute:

mjm6

Thanks guys...

I should have mentioned that they are both stitches, the top was about 6 frames with heavy overlap, and the bottom was 4 frames .

I really like the texture in the rock in the vertical image.

---Michael

DavidE

Strong,Gracious,Beautiful Horse & Lovely Moment Caught! PP is Right On The Nose!:D
These are really terrific, David. Love the b/w processing, it's perfect.
David: Nicely done! Are you having Vegas withdrawal? The Compositions, IQ, and processing are great. The flowers are very textural. Cheers, Matt.
David, Love this set of horse images (used to have my own horse growing up and so I'm a horse fan). The B&W processing is stellar!! Eleanor
Thanks, Steve, Lloyd, Matt, and Eleanor.

It's good to get out the Vegas rut and come up with some decent images closer to home.

I was especially happy with the b/w processing. Lightroom 3 seems to have a more subtle sharpening algorithm.

YamasDigital

From this weekend. Driving along the highway in Waimanalo on the Windward side of Oahu.

Waimanalo Beach

50lux
Thanks for looking.
YamasDigital

eleanorbrown

Thanks Lloyd. I probably miss the best shots because I get very intimidated when doing "street"/people shooting so I try to stay "safe" and go as unnoticed as possible...missing many potentially interesting images. eleanor

Eleanor: Don't know how I manage to miss these. Great shots! +1 from here. :thumbup:

Lloyd

Thanks Lloyd. I probably miss the best shots because I get very intimidated when doing "street"/people shooting so I try to stay "safe" and go as unnoticed as possible...missing many potentially interesting images. eleanor
Some terrific "misses" Eleanor. Looking forward to more.:thumbup:

ashwinrao1

---Michael
Michael, these are awesome, with a timeless quality that your processing really brings out!

ashwinrao1

Matt, Lloyd and Eleanor: Thanks! Glad you like it. But no HDR here. A whole bunch of individual layers with luminosity-based selections tweaked and twisted. I've never been able to make HDR work right.

This is another from this evening. ISO 1250 DNG and Jpeg setting. A bit noisy but interesting since the bow appeared without any rain.

Magical, TR!