The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

Nick_Yoon

Some pictures from a traditional wet market in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Those with an aversion to blood may want to skip some of these...shot with M9 and Voigtlander 28/3.5..some have been cropped:

shtarka1

Some pictures from a traditional wet market in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Those with an aversion to blood may want to skip some of these...shot with M9 and Voigtlander 28/3.5..some have been cropped:

Nick, Powerful,Colorful, Stark....Well Done!

TRSmith

Subscriber Member
This thread is moving at breakneck speed! Thanks to everyone who commented on my offerings (even you Jono, I'm flattered to be mistaken for Terry) and massive kudos to all the stellar examples of Leica photography.

Here are some primary colors found in an unexpected place.

otumay

This thread is moving at breakneck speed! Thanks to everyone who commented on my offerings (even you Jono, I'm flattered to be mistaken for Terry) and massive kudos to all the stellar examples of Leica photography.

Mastery on your part and magnificent color performance on Leica's...

Lloyd

Outstanding stuff! I really like the corner of the upside down boat. And congrats on being selected!

A couple of shots in the style of: "I just had the camera with me so what the hell"

This place doesn't look like much, but the Chinese food is excellent!

And this as I was almost home and crossing the small bridge to my road.

Nice "just had the camera shot" Tim, and this second one... so NICE!!

shtarka1

Hi There
Here is a little low key rural life:

Barrow hosepipe and chair
M9 new 35 'lux at f8:

Borage (where's the Pimms)
M9 75 'cron at f2.8

I still don't understand why anybody can refer to this lens as 'clinical', it presses my button every time I use it.
The new 35 Lux is tuned perfectly to your hand Jono! The 75 cron image is Gorgeous!

shtarka1

Wow...out a couple of weeks and not only is there a new thread but so much great work. Much to compliment but just want to say that Ashwin, Osman, Matt (congrats on your showing!), Lloyd and Eleanor....like what you have recently posted. Yours and others are all top notch.

Had a business trip to Canada (too much business and not enough photography time) which resulted in the following images...

Also, thanks to all for your comments on the following image. It was just selected for the Center for Fine Art Photography show entitled "Black and White".

This is Fantastic!

Lloyd

One more from my recent trip...Color even...
Another beauty, Bishop. And, I'm gonna have to agree with the other comment about "business" there. "Yes, er, sure boss, we're gonna, er do some, er, you know, business while we're there... yeah, that's the ticket!: :ROTFL:

Hi There

M9 new 35 'lux at f8:

M9 75 'cron at f2.8
I still don't understand why anybody can refer to this lens as 'clinical', it presses my button every time I use it.
My lens envy continues unabated, Jono. Very nice. I too love the 75 cron, but let's just say my mother wouldn't be happy with me if I took her portrait with it. A little too, shall we say, "unforgiving". :D

Intimacy. Love. Ice-cream. M8 and MATE.
Another great moment captured, Osman. I really like the composition here as well.

Colorful, powerful series Nick. Not what you see at the local supermarket, for sure.

Nicely seen, and captured Tim. Is that blue the reflection of the sky?

m_driscoll

Hi There

M9 new 35 'lux at f8:

M9 75 'cron at f2.8

Jono: Can always use a little slice of rural life from you (and Tim). Had to look up "Borage". Both outstanding photos. Beautiful muted colors in this one. I personally think the 75 cron is in the very top tier! Cheers, Matt.

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

m_driscoll

Intimacy. Love. Ice-cream. M8 and MATE.
Osman: Excellent capture, framing and pp! You have a "theme" going. Don't get arrested.:thumbup:

Sharp,Pretty,Beautiful!
Steve: Thank you! :D

Nick, Powerful,Colorful, Stark....Well Done!
Nick: +1. Definitely not like the "markets" around here. I won't show my wife the one with the frogs in the cage. :thumbup:

Tim: Good eye! Great framing and juxtaposition of primary colors. :salute:

Cheers, Matt

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

TRSmith

Subscriber Member
Matt, Lloyd, Shtarka1, Osman: Thanks so much for your comments.

(Lloyd... yep, that's the sunny, bluebird sky reflecting in the windows on the shady side of the street.)

panda81

A few images of the new GSD pup. Shots today, so he's a little sleepy. M9 and 75lux.

Kurt

Kurt, your puppy is adorable! Great shots - please keep updating us with more puppy pics!

18mm Distagon.

Daniel - you're exceptional with the Zeiss 18mm. So beautiful - photos are both peaceful and turbulent at the same time.

i have a few students taking my online courses who live in japan. they were asking me about a live performance for quite some time. eventually i gave in, as i had absolutely nothing to do in june (no work in detroit these days :deadhorse:). just came back. no regrets whatsoever :)
I really love the first photo you attached here. Thanks for sharing!

Something in a different vein, at least for me. Moss on the pier.
M8 with 75'cron.

Like many others said, beautiful abstract, Osman! Something about it feels so organic even before reading your description.

Maggie O

Nick, you're making me HUNGRY!!! Gorgeous pix of what is, no doubt, fresh and flavorful food!

Maggie O

Maggie: WOW, WOW, WOW! What you miss in geography in Nebraska, you sure make up for in meteorology. Well seen, well caught, beautiful!

--Peter
Thanks, Peter! Yeah, the weather here can be pretty wild and makes for a great cinema of scenery.