The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

otumay

Bishop: Thank you very much.

Woody: Lovely photos of a lovely city. Have you visited the "Real" Equator "Museum", just a few hundred meters away? The owner claimed that the position of his "museum" was verified by GPS.

Lloyd

Marketing techniques continue to evolve: Not only they offer you suits, they carry complete outfit solutions as well. No need to ponder over the diabolical problem of choosing the right tie or shirt, it is all provided for for their esteemed customers...:clap:
M8 with MATE.
Good one, Osman. Well seen, wonderfully captured, and perfectly described. :thumbup:

otumay

Thanks, Lloyd, photography gives me clearer sight at an age when my eyes are not what they were once;)

m_driscoll

Marketing techniques continue to evolve: Not only they offer you suits, they carry complete outfit solutions as well. No need to ponder over the diabolical problem of choosing the right tie or shirt, it is all provided for for their esteemed customers...:clap:
M8 with MATE.

Osman: Terrific photo! A wonder bit of life. Thank you. :thumbup:

FBI's Most Wanted From Boston.....:lecture::)
Steve: And, you didn't turn him in? :LOL:

Sharp Dressed Professor...

8.2,50lux asph:)
Steve: Excellent composition. Off center's just right with him looking that way. Detail and moderate contrast fits the subject. :thumbup:

Happy Fourth of July to all my American Friends around the World and at DPI.
This is the time to Admire and Praise the Birth of a Great Nation.
God Bless and best Wishes for now and the Future America.
p.s I am in a rush to go to the airport to receive 8 people.. 4 from Canada and 4 from the States. Hamza is amongst the group...
catch you all later.
Rayyan: Thank you again. Please wish the Canadians a happy Canada Day. Coincidentally, my niece, her husband, and their two boys are in town from Calgary. :salute:

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

shtarka1

Iglesia de San Roque, Quito. Friday June 25 post. Leica M9 + 24mm lux.

Hacienda Zuleta Ecuador. Leica M9 + 35mm chron asph. Posted Saturday June 26.

Off to the beach today..
Ferry ride

And enjoying the sun

Buddy Omar at the photo cage of Savannah College of Art and Design Atlanta
A disparate set of images from today. Thanks for looking. Cheers, Matt

1. M9; 50mm f/1.0; 1/3000s @ f/1.4; +2/3 EV; ISO 160

2. M9; 50mm f/1.0; 1/4000s @ f/1.4; +2/3 EV; ISO 160

3. M9; 90mm f/2.8; 1/125s @ f/6.7; +2/3 EV; ISO 160

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com
Woody,SJG,Mark,Matt...Fine Work!!!

Maggie O

Some shots from last night, via M8 and 35/1.4 Nokton Classic.

The Fireworks Next Door, July 3, 2010

Launch, July 3, 2010

Neighborhood Fireworks, July 3, 2010

Streaks, July 3, 2010

Starbursts July 3, 2010

KurtKamka

Subscriber Member
Eleanor -- Love the reflection shots. One could spend hours looking into each panel at the geometry.

Bishop -- The dying flowers in a vase is excellent and the umbrella shot stunning.

Osman -- The seaweed abstract is beautiful. I love the suit shot ... unexpected and captivating.

Nick -- Great market shots. The shot with the frogs is fantastic.

Maggie -- Beautiful skies.

Jeff -- Lots of Cuban soul in that image.

Steve -- You make night time in Boston look very exciting. Your black and white conversions pop right off of the screen.

Woody -- Wonderful shots. I haven't been to your picture a day blog site before. Wow ... I'll be visiting often. Fantastic journeys to Ecuador and beyond. Both the rooster shot and the cowboys are top shelf.

Kurt