The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

Corlan F.

Subscriber Member
No national holiday here, and hot enough to stay at the air conditionned desk, so i thought, why not pay a visit to my M friends upstairs? :rolleyes:

Browsed the last couple of pages, great work all over the place.
A few picks:

Thanks for looking. Cheers, Matt.

1. M9; 90mm f/2.8; 1/60s @ f/4.8; +2/3 EV; ISO 160

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com
Matt, another excellent "___*__ @ Public Market shot".

(oh btw, for the cathedrals, why don't you try a couple extra centuries?)

-insert appropriate smileys / "too many images in the message" -

And this as I was almost home and crossing the small bridge to my road.

Smooth, calm, even serene.
Wonderful, Tim.

Something from the M8 and 75/2 Cron Asph, captured in the village of Chivirico, Cuba.

Cheers,
Jeff
Don't know what to say. Surely jumps off the page, though.

A few ceiling shots from my last Vegas trip. M9 and 24 lux.

Just seizing the opportunity to say how good your LV architecture and ceiling series is, and not only this one. Bringing a different approach photographying that town is definitely not an easy task. Love the work.

Still getting warmed up to shooting range.
Wow, if not for the number on the camera, a classic from the 70's extremely well revisited.

Marketing techniques continue to evolve: Not only they offer you suits, they carry complete outfit solutions as well. No need to ponder over the diabolical problem of choosing the right tie or shirt, it is all provided for for their esteemed customers...
M8 with MATE.

Well seen and narrated Osman. Excellent snap.

Sharp Dressed Professor...

8.2,50lux asph
Outstanding shot Steve. Subject, composition, details, processing... absolutely terrific.

A disparate set of images from today. Thanks for looking. Cheers, Matt

2. M9; 50mm f/1.0; 1/4000s @ f/1.4; +2/3 EV; ISO 160

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com
Like the simplicity in this one, Matt.

Blog post from June 27. Leica M9 + 35mm chron.

Woody, this has to be among your best PJ work. Definitely agency material.

Thanks guys (and not only those quoted above) for the entertainment and inspiration! :)

Mike Woods

I follow this forum every day, but today is my first post here (usually frequent the 4/3rds forum) following receipt of my used M8 earlier this week :D

From this afternoon, M8 and 35mm Ultron for the first, 50mm Nokton 50mm f1.5 for the second:
Topman....

Regards

Mike

Last edited:

shtarka1

I follow this forum every day, but today is my first post here (usually frequent the 4/3rds forum) following receipt of my used M8 earlier this week :D

From this afternoon, M8 and 35mm Ultron for the first, 50mm Nokton 50mm f1.5 for the second:
Topman....

Regards

Mike
Congrats on your M8 Mike! Nice images! Looking forward to more!

Mike Woods

Hey Mike. I fully agree with Steve. Welcome! Great stuff, let's see much more!!
Thanks Lloyd, really appreciate the welcome here. Feel desperately out of my depth amongst you great shooters here, but I'm loving this camera already so I'll share one more tonight:

Regards

Mike