The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

m_driscoll

Nice View! Biting IQ! Love It!
Thanks Matt! I believe it's the old south church & the military Duck boat does tours of Boston, which sadly i dont own...:):salute:
Steve: Thanks. And, I thought i was so smart. The Seattle "Ducks" run right by my office to drive into Lake Union at a boat ramp.

Hello from Munich,
M9 Summilux 50mm
Mohammed: Nicely done. I like the close framing.

Wonder Years...

9&Noct:)
Steve: Great! Gritty! Intense! Does make you wonder who they are, what they're doing?:thumbup:

Matt: This pure magic. You amigo are a tough act to follow!:salute:
Matt: While all of this set are superb, I particularly like this one for its framing, comp, color and bg. This is brilliant work Matt.:salute:...
...Matt: The 90/2.8 is shining with you my friend. This is arresting and has lovely IQ.:thumbs:
Rayyan: Thank you, my friend. :D

Cheers, Matt.

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

otumay

Thank you, Rayyan. All it takes to get an interesting shot around Yenicami is to be patient, as you very well know;)

markmont

Sculpture spotting at an Atlanta art gallery tonight - couldn't resist adding some grain to supplement the dark/twisted mood of this piece.

otumay

Been quite busy these few weeks sifting through nearly 2,000 photos shot during a week-long trip to the Western Black Sea region. The Eastern part up to the Georgian border with its lush green and seemingly endless tea plantations is much more popular, so I decided to take roads less traveled. I had to plan my lens setup beforehand and ended up with 21 Elmarit, 28 and 50'cron with M8, which proved to be a decision.

I shall try to post some shots in chronological order. We start with Devrek, a town famous for its hand-carved walking sticks of all things. And what do we see in the central square? A monument to the craft.

Then we travel north to Bartın, an historical town with a lively market. As expected, intermittent rain accompanied us throughout the whole trip, wetting the camera and causing thumbs-up to corrode:cry:

m_driscoll

Sculpture spotting at an Atlanta art gallery tonight - couldn't resist adding some grain to supplement the dark/twisted mood of this piece.
Mark: Well seen? Great pp. This is unusually creepy.

Been quite busy these few weeks sifting through nearly 2,000 photos shot during a week-long trip to the Western Black Sea region. The Eastern part up to the Georgian border with its lush green and seemingly endless tea plantations is much more popular, so I decided to take roads less traveled. I had to plan my lens setup beforehand and ended up with 21 Elmarit, 28 and 50'cron with M8, which proved to be a decision.

I shall try to post some shots in chronological order. We start with Devrek, a town famous for its hand-carved walking sticks of all things. And what do we see in the central square? A monument to the craft.

Then we travel north to Bartın, an historical town with a lively market. As expected, intermittent rain accompanied us throughout the whole trip, wetting the camera and causing thumbs-up to corrode:cry:

Osman: The start of beautiful series. They're great in chronological order with your narrative. I'm going to follow on a map. Beautiful market photo and I love these old wood buildings. Looking forward to more. :salute:

Man, this is Gorgeous!
Steve: Thanks, buddy! :D