The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

Lloyd

Beautiful captures, Rayyan! Stealth and a keen eye does it...
+1 from me Rayyan. Everyday life, and it's essentials... beautifully captured. I found the uniformed officer by the fish vendor interesting. When I was younger, and living in Boston, I would have thought he was looking for some free donuts. :D Maybe in this setting its a fish that does the job. ;)

panda81

Last night I went through some photos I took in the past few weeks but never processed. Kind of a random assortment, but hope you guys like these :)

Mommy and baby napping together:

Prayer for dinner - same bachelor party as the prayer/dinner photos I posted a few weeks ago:

Bride getting her dressed fixed just before the reception dinner:

At their wedding reception, instead of having cake, my friends decided to ask the local ice cream parlor to cater dessert :) Yum!:

Going to sneak this one in here ;) My first roll with slide film (Fuji Sensia 200 I think) on a Zeiss Ikon, taken with Noctilux E60. This really inspires me to shoot with more film!

Maggie O

Dammit people, if you keep posting more of these technically excellent and aesthetically pleasing M9 photos, you're going to force me to do something rash!! Like, sell a bunch of cameras and guitars and buy an M9!

Wow, y'all's work is really spectacular!!!!

DavidE

I've been bogged down with work and family matters for the past week. Finally have a chance to catch my breath. I'm amazed (or should that be amazing :)) how many wonderful photos have been posted in such a relatively brief amount of time. This really is the most amazing place. (Ashwin, you are amazing. Looking forward to more of your outstanding 24 lux shots.)

Haven't had a chance to take any new photos, but here are a few more Vegas ceiling shots. The first three are with the 24 lux, and the last one is with the 18 Super-Elmar.

[My server tends to be slow. You may have to hit the refresh button if the images don't load the first time.]

Lloyd

Last night I went through some photos I took in the past few weeks but never processed. Kind of a random assortment, but hope you guys like these :)

Prayer for dinner - same bachelor party as the prayer/dinner photos I posted a few weeks ago:

Bride getting her dressed fixed just before the reception dinner:

At their wedding reception, instead of having cake, my friends decided to ask the local ice cream parlor to cater dessert :) Yum!:

Going to sneak this one in here ;) My first roll with slide film (Fuji Sensia 200 I think) on a Zeiss Ikon, taken with Noctilux E60. This really inspires me to shoot with more film!
Great set Jerry. (even with that film shot included. :D) Love that first one especially.

shtarka1

Excellent set & PP Jerry! First & Last are Very Special! Thanks for sharing!:)

shtarka1

Rayyan, Their faces tell the whole story. You've shown us another part of world that struggles & perserveres. Excellent P.J.!

David...You Are The Man, Hands Down On Architecture!!!

otumay

After Amasra, a totally different world awaited us: We traveled to the Küre Mountains National Park, one of the largest of its kind in this country. Our first stop was the Valla Canyon, a 1200-meter deep scar right on the Northern Anatolian Fault. The view was breathtaking, so was the descent and the climb.

Our group of 24 suffered a few small falls and injuries, but nobody complained.

The descent starts:

The view from the top:

Anybody know what this is?

A picturesque bridge on the way back: