The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

Lloyd

Osman: Beautiful Country. Your photography has done it justice. The ' Descent starts ' coveys that perfectly.

' What's this '? Please tell us. But it has been photographed wonderfully sharp.

The bridge is simply gorgeous. That is my pick of this beautiful set.:thumbs:
+1 Osman. More great images. Love the bridge shot especially.

m_driscoll

Thank you, Rayyan. I sincerely do not know what that plant is. And to think that I once got an A+ in biology...
Matt, that shot with colorful hats is wonderful, just the way I like it. (This was a song from my days, I guess)
Osman: Thank you, sir. :D

I know this one is several pages back, but in a word, wow!
David: Thanks for the comment. This was an exercise in "turning down" that color. :D

Cheers, Matt

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

Vlad

A great set. I love the b/w conversions. :salute: The 3D effect you get with this glass is simply stunning.
Thanks man!

The glass never seizes to amaze me. In the shot of Granma Dorothy, despite her being OOF just a little, she seems to be literally peeling off the screen. Love it!

panda81

fantastic portrait! the light is incredible!

great shot! very reminiscent of magnum style photos.

beautiful shot and conversion! the black and white contrast is amazing!

M9 and Nocti 1.0
so cute, great use of the DOF here!

As long as the theme is Nocti shots...

M8, Noctilux f1.0
beautiful scene, lloyd! the bokeh here is sooooo cool :D