The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

panda81

recently i purchased the 23 back issues offer from lenswork. reading it has been making me want to try different things, trying to expand my horizons and creativity, i suppose. i'm always obsessed with super sharp images with perfect focus, but this magazine reminds me that criticial sharpness isn't always absolutely necessary.

earlier tonight we went to a japanese restaurant. i always love the fast action from these amazingly dexterous chefs. tried longer exposures (2s), than what i'm normally used to, and not caring about perfect sharpness in the in-focus areas (something i usually care very much about :eek:), but just wanted to convey the action and excitement.

would love to hear your cc what you think and on how to improve :)

ashwinrao1

Wow! Greetings from San Diego! Amazing shots, Jerry, Charles, Lloyd, C-R, Vlad, just on this page some wondrous work from u all

ShiroKuro

35 Summicron/M8

C_R Love the shot with the Hats ....

Thanks all for the comments ... having a great time with my new camera ,,,

Last edited:

shtarka1

panda81;229023 [url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/panda81/4800391021/ said:
Jerry, I Love These! I Need To Mix It Up A Bit Too!
I didn't know it was Nocti day? Some from today. Cheers, Matt.

1. M9; 50mm f/1.0; 1/180s @ f/1.7; ISO 160

2. M9; 50mm f/1.0; 1/250s @ f/1.4; ISO 160

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com
Very Nice Matt!

35 Summicron/M8

Excellent!

Maggie O

recently i purchased the 23 back issues offer from lenswork. reading it has been making me want to try different things, trying to expand my horizons and creativity, i suppose. i'm always obsessed with super sharp images with perfect focus, but this magazine reminds me that criticial sharpness isn't always absolutely necessary.

earlier tonight we went to a japanese restaurant. i always love the fast action from these amazingly dexterous chefs. tried longer exposures (2s), than what i'm normally used to, and not caring about perfect sharpness in the in-focus areas (something i usually care very much about :eek:), but just wanted to convey the action and excitement.

Kickass, Jerry! I love 'em.

otumay

After visiting the Valla Canyon, we were on our way to Ilıca Waterfall, whereupon I came across a very young lady, who asked me to lift her to the other side of the fence. Seeing that I was reluctant to comply with her wish, she came closer and used her charm to change my mind, unaware that her mother was watching the scene with a disapproving gaze. Life was cruel...

Lloyd

Thanks for all the appreciation on my latest post everyone. Much appreciated.

What I think, Jerry, is these are GREAT. "Improve", do and post more. :thumbup:

I didn't know it was Nocti day? Some from today. Cheers, Matt.

1. M9; 50mm f/1.0; 1/180s @ f/1.7; ISO 160
Didn't you get the memo? :D Excellent makeup assignment. :thumbup:

35 Summicron/M8

Another beauty of the beauties! Great b/w.

M9, 90 Cron ASPH:)[/QUOTE]

Rockin' the 90 Cron, Cuz! Especially love that second one. :thumbup:

QUOTE=Woody Campbell;229108]Tuesday's post. Catching up. M9 + 28mm chron, two frames stitched.

[/QUOTE]

Great series of posts, Woody. I especially like this one. (I'm sad you new website doesn't permit subscribing via RSS. I miss too many of your great shots that way. :(

Lloyd

After visiting the Valla Canyon, we were on our way to Ilıca Waterfall, whereupon I came across a very young lady, who asked me to lift her to the other side of the fence. Seeing that I was reluctant to comply with her wish, she came closer and used her charm to change my mind, unaware that her mother was watching the scene with a disapproving gaze. Life was cruel...

Even at a young age, women cast their spell on us, don't they! :D (I'm not complaining one bit, either! :angel:)

Both nice shots, Osman, but that first one is pure magic. :salute: