The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

otumay

Thank you Ashwin. And yes, you're right, I am very lucky... more than you know. And not one day in all the years we've been together has passed without my reflecting on that fact. I'm like the goofy watch... I still don't have any idea why she chose me, but I'm forever grateful.

Thanks again. Looking forward to those.
Wow! First a masterful photograph of a beautiful lady, then captions and responses. What a nice way to start a day! Thank you gentlemen...

ShiroKuro

Excellent rainbow shot Loyd ....
Ashwin great last set of images .. really like the first one of the ferry ..excellent Black and White ...
Otumay love the colors ..the image with the green door is fantastic ....

Last edited:

TRSmith

Subscriber Member
Mimi asked me to take a family portrait for a friend at her office. I agreed, so long as she agreed to help me scout locations. Last evening, after a 10-hour work day (and an hour working out prior to that), she posed in the park we chose.

(Btw, she loves that goofy yellow watch. I have no idea why.)
Wonderful portrait Lloyd! Just out of curiosity, has anyone, ever, taken a bad picture of Mimi?

Lloyd

Wow! First a masterful photograph of a beautiful lady, then captions and responses. What a nice way to start a day! Thank you gentlemen...
Wonderful portrait Lloyd! Just out of curiosity, has anyone, ever, taken a bad picture of Mimi?
A very apt question, Tim.
LOL. Thank you gentlemen. Much appreciated. And, I shared your comments with Mimi over breakfast... I love to see her blush. :D

Truth is, she, of course, thinks there are bad shots of her. She's really not very self conscious at all, rarely even uses makeup, other than mascara, and doesn't think a lot about her looks. She wonders why I love to take her picture so much, and when I show her one I think is especially good, she just shrugs and says something like, "well, I'm glad you love me." So it's fun for me to see her reaction when she discovers other people share my opinion.

Last night, after a swim workout, she came home looking like she had two black eyes, as her mascara had run down. She hadn't looked in a mirror, and had no idea. I just wish I'd had a camera ready! :rolleyes: I'm sure she would have thought that was a bad picture.:thumbup:

esy0345

Both photos are beautiful, Lloyd.
Tobacco field ready for harvest and old rusted car body that I thought was interesting. M9 50mm lux ASPH

Lloyd

Both photos are beautiful, Lloyd.
Tobacco field ready for harvest and old rusted car body that I thought was interesting. M9 50mm lux ASPH

Thank you. Much appreciated.
BTW, for some reason I'm not able to see your images.

YamasDigital

Some nice photos everyone. Ashwin, the last one in the ice cave set with the fallen logs is brilliant. The colors make the setting so surreal. Great one!
Nice tourist photos Graham!

shtarka1

Recent excessive heat and moisture in İstanbul reduced the output inevitably. But again, sweating under the a/c unit brings back fond memories of İnebolu, visited last June. İnebolu has a wealth of traditional wooden houses, characteristic of the region.
M8 with the favorite 28 'cron.

Newest fashion this year:

Osman, Nice shooting & love the juxtaposition in the last image!

shtarka1

Mimi asked me to take a family portrait for a friend at her office. I agreed, so long as she agreed to help me scout locations. Last evening, after a 10-hour work day (and an hour working out prior to that), she posed in the park we chose.

(Btw, she loves that goofy yellow watch. I have no idea why.)

M8, 75/2.5 Color Heliar @ 2.8, ISO 320
Drop Dead Beautiful My Friend!!!