The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

panda81

Thankyou Endre and Mike :) Some inclement weather headed my way, was planning on shooting the same location tomorrow morning but I'm not so sure, here is the beach this afternoon...

Same combo as before.
Great shot Daniel! I love the drama and excitement of the waves crashing on the rock!

Lloyd

Steve, these are outstanding! The colors really burst here like no other, and you are doing that wonderful lens justice, my friend! Great stuff!!! Miss hangin' out with ya!
+1, Big Time! Those are terrific Steve.:thumbup:

Got this lens back from Leica a few days ago. Giving it a workout. Thanks for looking. Cheers, Matt.

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com
Nice stuff yet again Matt. Especially like that last one. What was Leica doing to (or with) your lens?

ashwinrao1

Matt, the 35 lux really fits you, though I am so used to your using the 24 lux as your paintbrush. Is yours the newest version or the prior? Lovely images as usual, and the processing rocks!

ashwinrao1

M9 and 50 mm f/2 "Rigid Summicron" from the 50's....what a lens!

And one more from the teeny-tiny red scale Leitz Screw Mount Elmar 50 mm f/3.5, also on M9 via adapter...

ashwinrao1

Thanks, Steve and Mohammed! I got lucky in being in the right place at the right time...but so much of photography is just that...luck ;).

Thanks kindly!

GlennB

Thanks, Steve and Mohammed! I got lucky in being in the right place at the right time...but so much of photography is just that...luck ;).
Ashwin,

A truly great photographer once told me that "good luck" was the result of being prepared for opportunities.

I am sure that is so with you and others who post here !

GlennB
(back to lurk mode :) )