The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

jaapv

Subscriber Member
I like those very much, especially # 1.

@Ashwin: Thank you for your very kind words.:) And WOW for that triangular building!

Lloyd

A few more here....and many thanks to my good friend Ana for showing me a good time around town! It doesn't hurt that she's quite photogenic ; )

Goofin around (love the colors here):

A Scenic Hike with Ana taking the lead
The colors are really gorgeous in the Vespa ad. :D And it's a good think Ana wore her hiking boots!

shtarka1

A few more here....and many thanks to my good friend Ana for showing me a good time around town! It doesn't hurt that she's quite photogenic ; )

My friend Ana and I

Ana's taking it in

Goofin around (love the colors here):

A Scenic Hike with Ana taking the lead

[/IMG]
Wonderful set Ash & Very Pretty Ana!

DavidE

Wow, outstanding, David. Love the burst of energy in this image, even depsite that they are static flowers. There's a real energy here!
David: That's also a terrific photo. The B & W has exceptional detail and gradation of tone. :thumbup:
David, 24 Lux Splendor!!!
You certainly do connect (great set of images today, David). You are the master of wide!
DavidE - love that first one. reminds me of HK.
Thanks, Ashwin, Matt, Steve, Lloyd, and Steve. Your feedback and encouragement helps me be a better photographer.

DavidE

More Vegas shots.

The first two are with the 18mm Super-Elmar. The other three are with the 24mm lux.