The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

thrice

Thankyou Osman and Steve :)

I do print quite often when I find the spare change. The detail from the M9 is simply phenomenal, and with the right printer (I've sampled quite a few places) they really shine.

m_driscoll

M8 35 cron IV
Shiro: These are great!. I esp. like this first one. :thumbup:

Excellent!
Steve: Thank you!

My saga ends in Safranbolu, a cozy town with old houses and cobblestone streets. This has been an extensive and exhaustive tour, both for us on the tour, and you friends, who never ceased to motivate me to post more and more. Thank you for your enthusiasm and support.
(All shot with M8 and 28mm 'cron)
Osman: Consistently excellent photographs throughout the journey! It's been fun. This first one's special. :salute:

Thankyou Osman and Steve :)
I'm really enjoying the sights of Turkey you're sharing Osman!
Someone let me know if I overcooked these. The first one has stacked grads to control the sun, so it's a little weird looking.

Both with 18mm Distagon. First shot 2-stop soft Galen Rowell Singh-Ray ND grad AND 3-stop reverse Daryl Benson Singh-Ray ND grad. Second shot just the reverse grad.
Daniel: You're really a craftsmen! I like them both. Don't seem over-cooked to me. :thumbup:

Cheers, Matt

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

DavidE

Wow, there are some amazing shots on this page!

Stuck doing work, so I've looked through earlier images to see what might be worth processing.

Here are a couple of shots with the M9 and 18mm super-elmar.

DavidE

My saga ends in Safranbolu, a cozy town with old houses and cobblestone streets. This has been an extensive and exhaustive tour, both for us on the tour, and you friends, who never ceased to motivate me to post more and more. Thank you for your enthusiasm and support.

A fine set, Osman. This is my favorite because of the perfectly balanced composition.

m_driscoll

Thank you, Matt. Your musicians series is outstanding!
Osman: Thank you! :D

Wow, there are some amazing shots on this page!
Stuck doing work, so I've looked through earlier images to see what might be worth processing.
Here are a couple of shots with the M9 and 18mm super-elmar.
David: Definitely worth processing! I esp. like the single point perspective, reflections, light, shadows, and complexity in this second one. :thumbup:

Matt, I can't even begin to pick a favorite from this group. They work so well together. Terrific storytelling.
David: Thank you! :D

Cheers, Matt

shtarka1

Superb Work Osman! Love Them All!

thrice

Steve, either you live in a very lively neighbourhood or you are just adept at seeking out life :) great scenes.

Thanks Matt & David :) I guess I was disappointed I couldn't get longer trails but I feel much more proud of the image now thanks to all of you.

Matt, I'm digging the street musicians, inspiring me to go find some today :)
David, I love good ultra-wide street in black & white, so I love those shots. Great processing.

otumay

David, Steve: Thank you humbly.
Steve, you have a knack for catching the interesting in a seemingly normal situation. The boy running recklessly under that fountain is both artistic and philosophical.

Lloyd

A sculpture at the courtyard of my wife's office. Cheers, Matt

M9; Zeiss 21mm f/2.8;1/350s @ f/2.8; +2/3 EV; ISO 80

Beautiful shot, with really great PP.

M8 35 cron IV
Stunning shot!! Love this.

I sorry to see you trip coming to a close, Osman. I've very much enjoyed it. I love the shots of the buildings. I find the construction fascinating. Great series, really.

Someone let me know if I overcooked these. The first one has stacked grads to control the sun, so it's a little weird looking.

Both with 18mm Distagon. First shot 2-stop soft Galen Rowell Singh-Ray ND grad AND 3-stop reverse Daryl Benson Singh-Ray ND grad. Second shot just the reverse grad.
Nothing overcooked to my eyes. Great stuff, Daniel.