The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

Lloyd

Clearly enjoying themselves. Thanks for looking. Cheers, Matt

3. M9; 75mm f/2; 1/250s @ f/3.4; ISO 160

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com
I LOVE these Matt. Great processing, perfect timing on the shots, wonderful subjects. A real timeless quality to these as well. They could have been taken during the Depression. Awesome stuff. :salute:

Wow, there are some amazing shots on this page!

Stuck doing work, so I've looked through earlier images to see what might be worth processing.

Here are a couple of shots with the M9 and 18mm super-elmar.

Yet more proof, David. You are, indeed, the master of wide. :thumbup:

M9,90Cron asph, M8.2, 50 Summilux asph:smile:
This series is a masterwork, Steve! Impossible to pick a favorite. And your black and white is, as always, perfect!

YamasDigital

A few from the past several weeks. I know they don't compare to the stellar work on this forum. Thanks for looking.

The morning before a paddling race (50f1.4):

Walking to the car after a practice session at about 9:15 p.m. (50f1.4):

View from the lookout near Pololu Valley, Hawaii Island (28f2):

Lloyd

A few from the past several weeks. I know they don't compare to the stellar work on this forum. Thanks for looking.

Actually, these are very nice. The reflections on the water on the first are really striking. And I love the last one, as it's of one of my favorite views in all of Hawaii. I've been there a number of times, and down to the beach a few as well. The color of the sand on that beach is very unique... sort of olive colored. Thanks for taking me back!

mathomas

Another car get-together this weekend. Always good for a few colorful shots (sorry if you guys are bored by car photos).

(zeiss 35mm biogon, pp in Nik Silver Efex)

(zeiss 35mm biogon)

(zeiss 25mm biogon)

(zeiss 25mm biogon)

(zeiss 35mm biogon)

m_driscoll

Beautiful shot, with really great PP...
I LOVE these Matt. Great processing, perfect timing on the shots, wonderful subjects. A real timeless quality to these as well. They could have been taken during the Depression. Awesome stuff. :salute:...
Lloyd: Thanks. :D That first was just a quick shot to show Ashwin what the 21mm lens did while we were standing there. Those two musicians were really having fun and it showed. The women's the one who plays the saw.

M8, cv 35
Endre: I like the casual, stolen-moment, quality of this photo. :thumbup:

Carlos: complex, interesting photo. Lot's to look at and study.

Walking to the car after a practice session at about 9:15 p.m. (50f1.4):
YamasDigital: Nice images. I really like this one. :thumbs:

Another car get-together this weekend. Always good for a few colorful shots (sorry if you guys are bored by car photos).

(zeiss 35mm biogon, pp in Nik Silver Efex)

(zeiss 35mm biogon)
Mike: Nah! What sort of person would be bored by car photographs? Beautiful angles and pp in these. :thumbup:

Cheers, Matt

CharlesK

Just recently acquired the M9 and really appreciating the excellent images in this forum.
Here are some very recent shots with M9 with 35 Summicron Asph and ZM 25/2.8.

Lloyd

Just recently acquired the M9 and really appreciating the excellent images in this forum.
Here are some very recent shots with M9 with 35 Summicron Asph and ZM 25/2.8.
Welcome to the forum Charles. Great first post! Some really nice images there. I particularly like that one of the fisherman. Keep 'em coming!!:thumbup:

Lloyd

Mimi left the house at 5:45am this morning, and pulled into the driveway at 9:25pm tonight. About 10 minutes later, I looked out and she was still sitting in her car sending composing an email to a co-worker. Just another typical day!

I went out and shot this through the car window. The only light is from the screen of her phone.

M8, Nocti 1.0 @ f1,0, 1/4 sec, ISO 2500:

m_driscoll

Great PP on the second, Matt. But I really, really like this one!
Lloyd: Thank you very much! :D

Welcome to the forum Charles. Great first post! Some really nice images there. I particularly like that one of the fisherman. Keep 'em coming!!:thumbup:
Charles: +1, very nice. The beach shots are cool, also. Is that a city in the far background of the first two? :thumbs:

Mimi left the house at 5:45am this morning, and pulled into the driveway at 9:25pm tonight. About 10 minutes later, I looked out and she was still sitting in her car sending composing an email to a co-worker. Just another typical day!

I went out and shot this through the car window. The only light is from the screen of her phone.

M8, Nocti 1.0 @ f1,0, 1/4 sec, ISO 2500:
Lloyd: Nice stealthy capture! Unguarded concentration and dedication after a long day. :thumbup:

Cheers, Matt