The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

shtarka1

Lloyd

For Lloyd...

Fenway Park, Boston,Ma From The 50th Floor Of The Prudential Building.;)
M8.2 50 Lux asph:)
Home, Sweet Home!! Love it! Thanks Steve!

(Now I've been taunted twice in one week. My brother just sent me pix of from the top of the Green Monster during batting practice before the 'Rays game last week. He and his son attended the entire home stand.)

shtarka1

Home, Sweet Home!! Love it! Thanks Steve!

(Now I've been taunted twice in one week. My brother just sent me pix of from the top of the Green Monster during batting practice before the 'Rays game last week. He and his son attended the entire home stand.)
Welcome Buddy!:)

RF_Licks

Very nice pics everyone.

Charles, you must be running out of wall space to hang all those beach shots? They are all very nice :)

Steve, nice shot from the Prudential :)

Guess I should post another for our ex-Bostonian too. Shot very close to the Prudential Building. M8 35CronIV :D

Lloyd

Very nice pics everyone.

Charles, you must be running out of wall space to hang all those beach shots? They are all very nice :)

Steve, nice shot from the Prudential :)

Guess I should post another for our ex-Bostonian too. Shot very close to the Prudential Building. M8 35CronIV :D

Nice! Beautiful b/w! Hey, nothing says Boston like a Duck Tour, right? (Even though I've never been on one.) Much Appreciated. :thumbup:

eleanorbrown

Went on my evening walk with the new 24 2.8 tonight but this time by the Snake River. Am really liking this lens...can't believe I took so long to decide to get one! (water flow on the Snake is very low this time of year...in June it is overflowing it's banks! ) eleanor

ashwinrao1

Went on my evening walk with the new 24 2.8 tonight but this time by the Snake River. Am really liking this lens...can't believe I took so long to decide to get one! (water flow on the Snake is very low this time of year...in June it is overflowing it's banks! ) eleanor

My gosh, Eleanor, all are lovely...beautiful blur in the water and lovely natural, accurate color renditions here!

ashwinrao1

Had a little time to kill before a meeting this morning, so I stopped by a small, hidden park I hadn't been to in years. It used to be somewhat run down, but a couple of years ago it came under the voluntary care of a local gardening club. They've really turned it around!

M8, CV 75/2.5 Heliar:

M8, 50 Cron :

Last two, both with the M8, 28 Cron :

What pop, what pizzazz!!!! Great stuff!!!!

ashwinrao1

Nice series Osman!
Excellent shot Peter. Love the lighting!
Nice shots Joe! :D Have to love the M8 :)
Really nice shots Lloyd.
Love those shots Eleanor :
Boymerang, really like the rendering with the Nocti.

A shot with the 35 Cron Asph and M9.

OUtstanding capture here!!!!

ashwinrao1

Nice series Osman!
Excellent shot Peter. Love the lighting!
Nice shots Joe! :D Have to love the M8 :)
Really nice shots Lloyd.
Love those shots Eleanor :
Boymerang, really like the rendering with the Nocti.

A shot with the 35 Cron Asph and M9.

For Lloyd...

Fenway Park, Boston,Ma From The 50th Floor Of The Prudential Building.;)
M8.2 50 Lux asph:)
Cracking images, Steve. Like the BW conversion the best, methings, but both are fabulous!