The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

ashwinrao1

Thanks Joe.
Thanks Ashwin, I am the same Ed at Glazer's last weekend where Mark was trying to rustle up a bidding war for the 50 ASPH. Good Buy! Hope to meet Matt & Peter someday.
Great to see you here, Ed! And great speaking with you the other day. This is a great home from which to explore your creative impulses. You will certainly run into Matt at Glazers one of these days (Matt? hahah....). We all end up at Mark's counter sooner or later.

Keep up the great work. We'll all have to stroll around soon and take some pics! Hope you saw the wide open Noct shots at Steve's site ;)!

sjg284

Lloyd - Great warm lighting. Good luck with the injury, hope your back out there soon.

I got an early start on my weekend, took a long walk after work before heading home.

WTC as it is after 9 years.
Starting to see some real progress on the tower...

Lloyd

Beautiful evening tonight, so we went for a walk in the canyon near our home.

Took along a little picnic, and found a comfortable rock.

Later, as we walked back to our car, the last of the light was still just touching the canyon.

All shots with the M8 and the 28 Cron.

Lloyd

Lloyd - Great warm lighting. Good luck with the injury, hope your back out there soon.

I got an early start on my weekend, took a long walk after work before heading home.

WTC as it is after 9 years.
Starting to see some real progress on the tower...
Great shot Steve. I've wondered how it's coming. Haven't been there since the NYC Marathon weekend last year. I'm kinda fond of your "canyons" as well.

thrice

A friend of mine just got back from being on a reality TV show, I've taken portraits of him before. They cut all his hair off as part of a 'makeover' :p

75 Cron at f/2.0.

eleanorbrown

Lloyd, beautiful evening light! Isn't it great to live near areas like this that you all can just decide to take an evening walk and see this light and scenery! In two weeks we leave to go back to Houston and I will have to say good by to the access to lovely national forest and river trails out my front door probably until about January or so. eleanor

Beautiful evening tonight, so we went for a walk in the canyon near our home.

Took along a little picnic, and found a comfortable rock.

Later, as we walked back to our car, the last of the light was still just touching the canyon.

All shots with the M8 and the 28 Cron.