The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

RF_Licks

Great shots everyone!

Vlad, very nice B&W shot from your pad. Like it a lot.

Here' a few recent pics this Summer in Boston. M8 35CronIV

Joe

eleanorbrown

Steve, Joe, Charles, Matt (hope I haven't missed any one here!) appreciate your comments on my moving car images...especially the Denver Bronco! Lloyd haunting images of the fire (we've had a major costly forest fire near here in Boulder, CO recently), and Matt, love the portrait of your wife...very very well done I think!

Got down the river late this evening and the pink glow in the clouds was fading very fast. Managed to get a few..all taken with my new 24 2.8, which I'm really enjoying! This lens rendered the pine needles incredibly tack sharp in the last image...eleanor

eleanorbrown

Steve this is a captivating view of WTC. really amazing light dark against light. eleanor

Lloyd - Great warm lighting. Good luck with the injury, hope your back out there soon.

I got an early start on my weekend, took a long walk after work before heading home.

WTC as it is after 9 years.
Starting to see some real progress on the tower...

eleanorbrown

Re: Industrial Cylclist

I like images like this! very nicely done. several years ago I "tried" to photograph the Texas City industrial complex because the light of the setting sun was amazing on the smoke and steel towers...got stopped by the Texas City Police and the FBI was called and made me delete all my files. (I'd done nothing wrong and was on public property)...sigh...so much for photographer's rights. eleanor

Lloyd

Steve, Joe, Charles, Matt (hope I haven't missed any one here!) appreciate your comments on my moving car images...especially the Denver Bronco! Lloyd haunting images of the fire (we've had a major costly forest fire near here in Boulder, CO recently), and Matt, love the portrait of your wife...very very well done I think!

Got down the river late this evening and the pink glow in the clouds was fading very fast. Managed to get a few..all taken with my new 24 2.8, which I'm really enjoying! This lens rendered the pine needles incredibly tack sharp in the last image...eleanor

Beautiful images, Eleanor. This one in particular.

ashwinrao1

'

Eleanor, your work continues to astound, THis first, as well as the caps from Denver's airport are so different, yet so vibrant!!