The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

RF_Licks

Thank you Charles, Lloyd & Matt!

Eleanor, very nice river series with that 24 2.8. I like #1 very much, so peaceful!

Ashwin, very nice engagement series. The couple will be very happy with these! My favorite are #2 and the last one.

Charles, very nice portrait. Like the B&W conversion!

Woody, that is an impressive stitch, very nicely done!

Joe

shtarka1

Amazing Glow!
Thanks Ashwin for your feedback (and inspiration, if I may)

Here are some shots of Mesa Arch in Canyonlands NP, UT. A popular spot (even first thing in the morning):

View attachment 35486
View attachment 35487
View attachment 35488

Cheers,
Chris
Beautiful set!
Today was a bit more low-key, family activities, father in laws birthday.
Love this!:)
My wife during our 30th aniversary dinner at the Empress Hotel in Victoria, B.C. Taken two years ago. I can only take her photo when she isn't looking. Cheers, Matt.

M8; 50mm f/1; 1/60s @ f/1; ISO 160

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com
Beautiful Grab Of The Mrs. Matt!
Views from our new pad:

M9 +24Lux/50Lux
One of the Coolest framed shots of the ESB i've ever seen!
Great shots everyone!

Vlad, very nice B&W shot from your pad. Like it a lot.

Here' a few recent pics this Summer in Boston. M8 35CronIV

Joe

Nice street & pp Joe!

shtarka1

Went to a family gathering yesterday afternoon, and on the way saw a smoke coming from the area of a local military installation. We hadn't had seen TV or listened to radio, and didn't know about the fire.

Took this through the very dirty car windshield:

[/COLOR]
Lloyd, Amazing P.J. Set! Wow!

B

boymerang

Some from my brother's wedding in Christchurch post earthquake.

M8u+Nocti F1.0

otumay

Beautiful photos, Boymerang! Noctilux put to good use...
Hope you and your family have not suffered in the earthquake. I know from first-hand experience that the psychological tremors continue even after the physical ones cease.
Best,
Osman

Lloyd

Beautiful photos, Boymerang! Noctilux put to good use...
Hope you and your family have not suffered in the earthquake. I know from first-hand experience that the psychological tremors continue even after the physical ones cease.
Best,
Osman
Beautiful photos Boymerang!
+1 On all counts.

Mind-blowing Woody!
I couldn't have said it any better. Mind-blowing indeed.

chrisdpi

ashwin - rendering of those shots is fabulous; I'm sure the couple will be very happy with them :toocool:

woody - did someone say mind-blowing already ? :bugeyes:

eleanorbrown - lovely images by the river :thumbup:

apologies to those that I've missed (too numerous too mention)

Cheers,
Chris

Last edited:

Woody Campbell

Workshop Member
Thanks all for the feedback. Here's a vintage Bentley parked on the street in Belgravia - my Sept 16 post. M9 + 28mm cron. Note that the radiator shell is nickel, not chrome.

eleanorbrown

WOW Woody...what can I say...words don't do these last two justice...amazing image of the Bentley, and also amazing architecture/Grand Central. Love your black and white rendering on the last one! eleanor

Tuesday's post - Grand Central Terminal. M9 + 34mm lux. Three frames stitched in PS.