The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

eleanorbrown

At the risk of getting redundant with more landscapes stuff..especially the nearby river, here are two more...the sunset/mountain (Ten Mile Range, Colorado) from last night and the Snake River from tonight. I have to get an eyefull because very soon I will be driving back to Houston.

Mountains using my 75 cron and river the 24 2.8.
eleanor

Lloyd

At the risk of getting redundant with more landscapes stuff..especially the nearby river, here are two more...the sunset/mountain (Ten Mile Range, Colorado) from last night and the Snake River from tonight. I have to get an eyefull because very soon I will be driving back to Houston.

eleanor
"Wow" is certainly the operative word around here this evening. Woody, and now you Eleanor. These shots are simply stunning. I especially LOVE that shot of the river. :salute:

eleanorbrown

Thanks Lloyd..we've had a really spectacular fall here this year. Eleanor

"Wow" is certainly the operative word around here this evening. Woody, and now you Eleanor. These shots are simply stunning. I especially LOVE that shot of the river. :salute:

Lloyd

I met up with fellow forum member, Steve ("Kuau") today with the intention of shooting some fall foliage. Unfortunately for us, there really isn't much fall color on around here just yet. Looks like a week or two before it really gets going, and we plan to try again.

I had to settle for an Urban shot today.

M8, CV 15 Superwide:

Last edited:

eleanorbrown

Lloyd, I particularly like the clean straight lines in this image..very graphic and nice color combinations...the solid blue sky really sets the architecture off. eleanor

I met up with fellow forum member, Steve ("Kuau") today with the intention of shooting some fall foliage. Unfortunately for us, there really isn't much fall color on yet around here just yet. Looks like a week or two before it really gets going, and we plan to try again.

M8, CV 15 Superwide:

Lloyd

Lloyd, I particularly like the clean straight lines in this image..very graphic and nice color combinations...the solid blue sky really sets the architecture off. eleanor
Thanks Eleanor. I've shot this building (the public library) dozens of times, but this is a favorite.

CharlesK

Love those shots Eleanor! I love the rendering of the clouds with the 75 Cron.
Really nice shot Lloyd :) Sometimes a retake of the same subject gives such a different perspective and feel.

Woody Campbell

Workshop Member
Thanks Eleanor - on Grand Central there wasn't much choice about using grayscale - I'm fairly satisfied with it but it may be slightly unnatural because of slight overuse of the fill light slider (I'm not the only one who now and then falls into this on this forum!). The mixed lighting (shade natural light through the skylights and windows out of sight on the upper left, tungsten on the chandeliers and some compact florescent in the lower portions) made the color pretty icky.

I very much admire what you're doing here.

Mike Woods

Hi all,

Just back from a couple of weeks break in Poland so a lot to catch up on....my you have been busy :)

A little taster whilst I plough through my images....Lots more by popular request :ROTFL:

Regards

Mike

eleanorbrown

Charles and Woody...thanks once again for your comments.

A little change of pace here...going to jump in to all the cool architecture posted lately with something taken in River Run Village just down the road here. I was just drawn to the lines but especially the color. Taken with my 50 lux asph. eleanor

kuau

Workshop Member
Some colors from today.
M9 75 Summarit, Polarizer.
Yikes I better cool it on the polarizer :ROTFL:

CharlesK

Neat shot Mike!
Steven, nice shot!
Eleanor, love the colours and shapes in your shots. The 50 Lux Asph is my favourite lens. There is so much subtle rendering in the walls :)

eleanorbrown

Charles you are right...this lens renders really wonderfully..in both color and detail. I use a lot! eleanor

Neat shot Mike!
Steven, nice shot!
Eleanor, love the colours and shapes in your shots. The 50 Lux Asph is my favourite lens. There is so much subtle rendering in the walls :)

m_driscoll

eleanor

Eleanor: Beautiful photos! The color in the sky and the viewpoint of this one's geat. :thumbup:

I met up with fellow forum member, Steve ("Kuau") today with the intention of shooting some fall foliage. Unfortunately for us, there really isn't much fall color on around here just yet. Looks like a week or two before it really gets going, and we plan to try again.

M8, CV 15 Superwide:
Lloyd: Simple and elegant in composition and color. :thumbup:

Woody/Boymerang/Mike/Kuau: Nice posts! :salute:

Cheers, Matt

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

ashwinrao1

Lloyd;248298 [COLOR="grey" said:
M8, CV 15 Superwide:[/COLOR]
Outstanding, Lloyd. Glad you and Steve had a great time, despite the challenges of the photographic subject of the day...This image really flows for me....I am enjoying it greatly, the patterns, the subtle shadow/highlight detail, it all really flows well!