The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

Lloyd

And there's something about this one, also heavily modified, that I dig...very heavyhanded processing, but hey, what the heck...

HOLY CATS!!! That flat KNOCKS MY SOCKS OFF!!:bugeyes::bugeyes::bugeyes:

Ashwin... we're not worthy!!:salute::salute::salute:

(The other shots you've posted today are great too, btw.)

ashwinrao1

Lloyd and Matt, you two are too kind! I am having fun, and seems that I may have really found my muse recently!

Thanks so much! Your kind words are very much appreciated.

Lloyd

Lloyd and Matt, you two are too kind! I am having fun, and seems that I may have really found my muse recently!

Thanks so much! Your kind words are very much appreciated.
"Found your muse", "hit your stride", "got in a groove", etc., etc., etc... My friend, if you practice medicine like you do photography, you are one hell of a doctor!!:thumbup:

CharlesK

Ashwin outstanding images!!! :thumbs: The B&W shots of the wedding are amazing. I love how the bride is separated but very connected in the shot, while there are large crowd around. The 50 Lux is an extraordinary lens.
I hope to receive my 50 Lux Asph, this after being sent away to Germany to be recalibrated.

Here are two photos taken this morning, Springbrook, in the hinterland of the Gold Coast. Taken with the ZM 25/2.8 and M9

Lloyd

Ashwin outstanding images!!! :thumbs: The B&W shots of the wedding are amazing. I love how the bride is separated but very connected in the shot, while there are large crowd around. The 50 Lux is an extraordinary lens.
I hope to receive my 50 Lux Asph, this after being sent away to Germany to be recalibrated.

Here are two photos taken this morning, Springbrook, in the hinterland of the Gold Coast. Taken with the ZM 25/2.8 and M9

Wonderful images Charles. Have have call that first one my favorite, however. Amazingly good. :salute:

ashwinrao1

Wow, beautiful, Charles. That last image is going to be expensive, as I'll have to find my way to Oz soon...beautiful capture...

Nd thanks again Lloyd, you are making me blush. The doctoring muse is doing quite well ;)

CharlesK

Thank you Ashwin! Ashwin you are more than welcome to visit :)
Lloyd, thank you again, you must come and visit too :D

steflaurent974

Great pics Charles, beautiful scenery !

RF_Licks

....Well I pulled out my M9 and 50 lux and start shooting all the 18 wheelers that pass us...on the left...on the right....everywhere...most ,as usual, going at break neck speeds past our SUV. (and no, I wasn't driving!!) Here's to some crazy colorful night abstracts! eleanor
Electrifying! Love these shots:)

Joe