The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

ashwinrao1

What the heck, I'll join the party even if it only was my very first outing today with my new M ;)

Dan, first, welcome to the party (it really is that...good times, good people, inspiring images).

Second, your series of images is really outstanding. I love the ambiance and atmosphere, and the themed series. Great work, and can't wait to see more!

ashwinrao1

ashwinrao1

Just gotta say, really amazing work from everyone here, and the consistency is startling. Welcome to the newer contributors. I remember being a new member just a few months ago, and this particular forum and thread feels so much like home. I have had the great joy of meeting quite a few of you in person, and look forward to meeting others soon as my travels (or yours) allow!

Best!
Ashwin

ashwinrao1

And now, one image to share, from last night's outing to see Jim Gaffigan at the Paramount Theatre in Seattle....

All M9 and 50 lux asph...

Steve and Ashwin: thanks a lot for the nice words about my images! You´re both regulars here, with consistently stunning contributions, so praise from you is very comforting.

And Dan, you seem to be quickly coming to terms with your M9. Excellent!

leif e

Ahwin; lovely as always. I´d like to see your football (soccer) pics! (I´ve seen three matches this week end.:D

Dan; beautiful trees!

This tree doubles as signpost; red is for winter, blue for summer, :)
M8, M-Rokkor 4/90mm (open)
leif e

danlindberg

Thank you all :)

There are really some great images here from left to right!

The sharpness of the Elmar is not bad at all......:D

sinwen

Steve and Ashwin thanks for your comments, you know slides' scans aren't very pretty when reduced for the web, that's the reason I seldom post here.
It's of course better from MF but all the way better from digital straight.