The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

shtarka1

Apologies for not being around much and lack of comments. Serious imbalance in work/private life which is difficult to address. And really bad timing but I gave up smoking at the end of last week....now all I want to do is find someone smaller than me so I can ........:deadhorse: :ROTFL:

Anyway, a few dogs from me:

Hope you all have a good week.

Regards

Mike
Mike, First Off Congrats On Giving Up Smoking! Thats Big!! Keep It Going!
Picture Wise...#1...The Curved Spine Indicates A Possible Deposit In Progress...Thanks For Stopping The Frame On This One!:D:ROTFL:
# 2 Is My Favorite For It's Mirth..:eek::D:thumbup:!
# 3 Is Perfect Positioning!
Fun Set!

shtarka1

Peter Schlicht.....Welcome To The Forum! Your Work Is Phenomenal! Soul Grasping Portraits & Wonderful Color,Content & Framing On The Luonda City Landscapes!
Looking Forward To Much More!

Peter Schlicht.....Welcome To The Forum! Your Work Is Phenomenal! Soul Grasping Portraits & Wonderful Color,Content & Framing On The Luonda City Landscapes!
Looking Forward To Much More!

Thank you, Steve! Really good to get some feedback.

Maybe someone can tell me how I make the images show up in full (and not as thumbnails) as everybody else's?

Cheers,
Peter

Lloyd

Thank you, Steve! Really good to get some feedback.

Maybe someone can tell me how I make the images show up in full (and not as thumbnails) as everybody else's?

Cheers,
Peter
Hi Peter,

First off, let me say welcome to the forum. Your contributions so far have been a great pleasure to view.

Posting the full-size images is a little confusing at first. You have to reference them from an outside source, such as Flickr, or some other hosting gallery. From Flickr, for instance (which is where I post from), you choose the image you which to post, then choose "Actions" above the image on the left. From Actions, I chose the size with "View all Sizes", and select the size I want (the max for an image on the forum is 900 dpi on the long side (although some longer get posted)). Then I right-click that image, and choose "Copy Image Address". I then make the Reply I want in the forum thread, and post the image using the little yellow box above the Reply box.

I hope this makes sense. If not, I'll try to clarify. Good luck.

--Lloyd

Lloyd

Mike, First Off Congrats On Giving Up Smoking! Thats Big!! Keep It Going!
Picture Wise...#1...The Curved Spine Indicates A Possible Deposit In Progress...Thanks For Stopping The Frame On This One!:D:ROTFL:
# 2 Is My Favorite For It's Mirth..:eek::D:thumbup:!
# 3 Is Perfect Positioning!
Fun Set!
+1 on all counts Mike. Fun stuff. Good luck with quitting smoking. It's easy really. I must have done it a dozen times. :D

Lloyd

Matt, This Bumps Up To Close To The Top As A Favorite! Love The Low Angle Color,Framing & "Dude" In The Background Jamming! Everything In The Frame Belongs! Excellent!!!:thumbs:
A big ME TOO from here. :thumbup: Lots of good things happening in this one.

Hi Peter,

First off, let me say welcome to the forum. Your contributions so far have been a great pleasure to view.

Posting the full-size images is a little confusing at first. You have to reference them from an outside source, such as Flickr, or some other hosting gallery. From Flickr, for instance (which is where I post from), you choose the image you which to post, then choose "Actions" above the image on the left. From Actions, I chose the size with "View all Sizes", and select the size I want (the max for an image on the forum is 900 dpi on the long side (although some longer get posted)). Then I right-click that image, and choose "Copy Image Address". I then make the Reply I want in the forum thread, and post the image using the little yellow box above the Reply box.

I hope this makes sense. If not, I'll try to clarify. Good luck.

--Lloyd

Makes perfect sense, Lloyd. Thanks a lot. Guees I need to open a flickr account... or maybe mobileme will do as well...?

Cheers,
Peter

Lloyd

Makes perfect sense, Lloyd. Thanks a lot. Guees I need to open a flickr account... or maybe mobileme will do as well...?

Cheers,
Peter
I know you can do it from any number of sources, including zenfolio, MobileMe, etc. I don't know how to do it from those, but would like to know, I've just always used Flickr.

Good luck with that... looking forward to more of your fine work. :thumbup:

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
Too many excellent images on the last few pages of this thread to comment on individually, but I want tell all who participate, "GREAT WORK!" I look forward to reading this thread every day, so thanks to all who post here!

leif e

Steve! Great morning shots! I also like the very young and keen German Shepard!
The other B&W, though ... Bloody good!:)

Matt; ski tracks and foot paths are marked this way in the woods around here. Sometimes they follow the same track, so to say. :)

leif e

steflaurent974

Hi everybody, here are a few ones with the M9 :

first, please meet Elliot through the Cron 50mm :

And now, romance in the tropical garden, through the marvellous Canon 0.95 at 0.95 and iso2000 ( note the delicate rainbow circle wic appears sometimes with backlight subjects, ..I definitively love this lens) :

The last one is a 24s pose to capture the seaside of Saint-Pierre in Reunion Island, with the 28 mm CRON :

No need to say I have been delighted with all your precedent posts ( I call it The GetDpi Collection !! )

Stephane

Lloyd

Hi everybody, here are a few ones with the M9 :

first, please meet Elliot through the Cron 50mm :

And now, romance in the tropical garden, through the marvellous Canon 0.95 at 0.95 and iso2000 ( note the delicate rainbow circle wic appears sometimes with backlight subjects, ..I definitively love this lens) :

The last one is a 24s pose to capture the seaside of Saint-Pierre in Reunion Island, with the 28 mm CRON :

No need to say I have been delighted with all your precedent posts ( I call it The GetDpi Collection !! )

Stephane
Wonderful images Stef. I especially like the shot of Elliot, and the seaside shot.

Mike Woods

Winter not far off now, but this afternoon was autumn at its best. These really don't do it justice.
First with the 35mm Ultron, the rest with the 75mm Heliar:

Regards

Mike

DavidE

Spent some time last week in San Francisco at the CTIA tradeshow.

The first image was shot with the 18mm Super-Elmar. The rest were with the 24mm Summilux.