The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

YamasDigital

I am impressed as always with all the fine work here. I took a few this past weekend with the M9 on the island of Molokai.

Here is one with the 50 ASPH 1.4; 32s@f4:

At dawn with the 50 at f1.4:

After sunset 28 at f2:

Thanks for looking.
Keith

m_driscoll

Noticed a lot of churches and cathedrals as I walked around San Francisco.
All shot with the 24 lux.
I encountered some incredible trees in San Francisco. Guess they're used to posing for the tourists. :)

The first three were shot with the 24mm. The last one was shot with the 18mm.
David: You're on a tear! Excellent images! Really creative composition and pp! Instructive. :thumbup: Cheers, Matt.

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

m_driscoll

And my contribution for the day.. back home in ny
M8 & Nokton 50/1.5
Steve: I really like the lopsided angle, the asymmetrical composition, and the IF/OOF of this shot. :thumbup:

Northern Wisconsin
M9, Zeiss Sonnar 25 f/2.8
M9, Zeiss Planar 50 f/2
Cindy: This has a sort of "Old World" quality to it. Soft light; detail in focus all the way to the trees; even, unsaturated tones. :thumbs:

Cheers, Matt

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

shtarka1

I am impressed as always with all the fine work here. I took a few this past weekend with the M9 on the island of Molokai.

Here is one with the 50 ASPH 1.4; 32s@f4:

At dawn with the 50 at f1.4:

After sunset 28 at f2:

Thanks for looking.
Keith
Keith...Thanks For A Glimpse Of Paradise! Perfectly Seen & Shot!

shtarka1

And my contribution for the day.. back home in ny
M8 & Nokton 50/1.5

url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/xx573v3xx/5078968681/]
[/url]
Steve Excellent Contrast,Mood & Feel! Love This Image! Just Bookmarked Your Blog & Enjoying It Tremendously!

shtarka1

I encountered some incredible trees in San Francisco. Guess they're used to posing for the tourists. :)

The first three were shot with the 24mm. The last one was shot with the 18mm.

David, Unique,Funky Angles & Perspectives! Love These!

panda81

Since 1872 part of the Sun Ranch (still owned by the same family), horses graze in front of Devil's Gate, just as the Pony Express Riders horses did in this very pasture 150 years ago. The station here was just to the left of the image.

M8, CV 75/2.5 Heliar
beautiful landscapes lloyd! this one is my favorite - love the serenity you captured here!

panda81

My first tries in the big city to go street shooting late at night. Lousy efforts, I am admitting weakness to be too shy to point the lens into a stranger's face. Guess the courage will come with experience. :eek:

lousy? are you kidding? this one is outstanding!

Don Libby

We went for a drive yesterday afternoon and ran across this small herd of buffalo as they were crossing the road near Gros Ventre, Jackson Hole WY. All were taken with the 135 f/3.4mm lens.

This lens has exceeded my expectations on what it would provide in terms of landscape and nature.

Don