The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

m_driscoll

We went for a drive yesterday afternoon and ran across this small herd of buffalo as they were crossing the road near Gros Ventre, Jackson Hole WY. All were taken with the 135 f/3.4mm lens.

This lens has exceeded my expectations on what it would provide in terms of landscape and nature.

Don
Don: Nice captures! :thumbup: Of course the buffalo's more dangerous then the bear you photographed the other day. :LOL:

Cheers, Matt

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

Lloyd

Doing a little rearranging in my office. Had some of my very favorite photography books on a chair in some interesting light. :D BTW, every one of these books is HIGHLY recommended. :thumbup:

Yes. I stole the idea from Steve. Thanks cuz.

Lloyd

Thank you so much for your kind words, very much appreciated.

I have only had the M a few days but it is growing on me. I can already feel it, I will probably become a hardcore fan of Leica :D This from today...

Dan. I certainly hope you do become hardcore! At least as long as you keep sharing your amazing images with us. :thumbup:

Lloyd

I encountered some incredible trees in San Francisco. Guess they're used to posing for the tourists. :)

The first three were shot with the 24mm. The last one was shot with the 18mm.
Terrific set David. As is the one of the churches!:salute:

DavidE

DavidE - great church series, particularly the b&w
David: You're on a tear! Excellent images! Really creative composition and pp! Instructive. :thumbup: Cheers, Matt.
David, Unique,Funky Angles & Perspectives! Love These!
beautiful job, i love these two!
Terrific set David. As is the one of the churches!:salute:

Thanks, Steve, Matt, Steve, Jerry, and Lloyd.

I very much appreciate the encouragement. I hadn't planned to take pictures of churches and trees. It just kinda worked out that way. :)

DavidE

A few more from last week's San Francisco trip.

The first two were with the 18mm. The third one was with the 24mm.