The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

shtarka1

Doing a little rearranging in my office. Had some of my very favorite photography books on a chair in some interesting light. :D BTW, every one of these books is HIGHLY recommended. :thumbup:

Yes. I stole the idea from Steve. Thanks cuz.
Lloyd...I actually know that Brilliant Photog & the Book Is Superb! BTW...Im Flattered By Your Theft!;):D

Lloyd

Had an hour before a meeting this morning. Taken at This Is The Place Heritage Park.

First with the 28 Cron, the others with the CV 75/2.5 Heliar

Lloyd

Wow, I have that book 2....maybe we should ALL get one....it's so good...the top one...I don't know about that Allard guy, though...
I think everyone should have a copy!!

(And you should look up that Allard guy. Nat. Geo Photog... Leica shooter... fantastic. One of my all time favs.)

Lloyd

A couple more. Straight from the camera, other than some straightening of the vertical shot.

M8, CV 75/2.5 Heliar

G

gmanp

I was in DC a few years back, saw Bill Allard walking down street close to NG building.
I should have spoken to him, but did not want to bother him.
He's defintely one of my favorite photographers, so looking back, I wish I had said hello.

Lloyd

A few more from yesterday.

M8, 28 Cron

M8, CV 75/2.5 Heliar

M8, CV 75/2.5 Heliar

M8, CV 75/2.5 Heliar